- When Daniel (dressed as Mrs. Doubtfire) thwarts a purse-snatcher who assumed he was a frail old lady.Daniel: (not bothering to disguise his voice) BACK OFF, ASSHOLE! BEAT IT!
(the crook runs off)
Daniel: (somewhat back in his Doubtfire voice) Broke my bag, the bastard.
- Miranda's reaction when her husband is unmasked. Sally Field really gets to show off her acting chops with the wide range of emotions she puts on in that moment.
- Daniel's disguise, full stop. For his guise as Mrs. Doubtfire, the film received a very well-deserved Academy for Best Makeup that year.
- The crew having the guts to change the studio's preferred Tastes Like Diabetes ending where Daniel and Miranda get back together for a far more believable Bittersweet Ending of them staying divorced but Daniel getting equal time with the kids.
- Robin Williams actually did toss the remote into the fishtank behind his back. On every take.
Awesome / Mrs. Doubtfire