Pretty well every major character (and some minor ones) in Errant Story has had at least one CMOA in the near-ten-year life of the comic, and some have several.
- Sarine just about has this trope as her hat, but this one, if you know the story, is pretty hard to top.
- The bad guys get their chances for awesome moments too, for example here, where Anita faces down and pacifies an insane god in the flesh.
- Meji gets a pretty good CMOA, as she passes her final exam (or would if Professor Yukiri wasn't such a hardass).
- Sarine: "I would say I'd be willing to even kill my own best friend if I thought it would do something to save lives... but I already killed her... last week."
- Even Misa, who's protected by her fellow elves from ever possibly having a CMOA (although she doesn't exactly see it that way), gets her opportunity (which also qualifies as another Sarine CMOA) during the final fight with Ian.
- "Bang." Cue two superpowered faeries flying out of Jon's sleeve.
- "DISPEL!" *blam* Teamwork at its finest, ladies and gentletropers.