08:56:44 PM Jul 17th 2011
edited by Camacan
edited by Camacan
It's not OK to just dump in a bunch of examples without respecting the existing ordering. Please add them in order when moving them back to main.
- Apologizes a Lot: Ori apologizes to Rain for not helping him after Rain defeats a rival/monster(?) and protects him from a trap after said opponent dies. He does it so much that he gets both of them captured/ attacked by another monster.
- Heroic BOSD: Blue seemingly gets a lot; one being when eMMMM let's her play his Gameboy. She remebers aspects of her past as shown by the drawings of her a various ages during said moment.
- Chiptune: much of the sound effects and music are this.
- Oh, Crap!: This is basically Blues reaction to first seeing someone killed by a monster, then watching the ice cream train depart back to the forest.
- Dramatic Thunder: leads to a a thunderstorm that incinerates a monster that finds Blue and eMMMM in the Ice cream shop they visit with a bolt of lightning.
- Too Dumb to Live: Ori at some points and debateably Blue when she enters the "House Of Horror". considering whats happened in Stopmo so far, that would be the last place anyone would visit.
- Happy Dance: eMMMM does this when Blue is playing a video game with a really catchy song.
- Attention Whore: The WOOOOO! monster that literally kicks eMMMM off the dance floor and starts making other noises that sound like "YEAH" and " WHAT NOW". it gets eaten by a slime monster afterwards...and comes back.
- Big Damn Heroes: Rain does this when he saves Blue from the WOOOOO! monster.
Rain: Yeah — wooo.
- Eldritch Abomination: Many, if not all, of Stopmo's monsters are these. Specail props go to the cementary cyclops monster and the Big Bad.
- The Hunter: Rain and Ori's job is to do this and protect the city.
- "Jaws" First-Person Perspective: The movie switches to this when a monster is attacking Rain and Ori
- Primal Fear: The movies feeds viewers this by the bucketfull
- Why Did It Have to Be Snakes?: Ori is deadthly afriad of cemetaries and leaves rain to face the Cemetary cyclops monster by himself.
- I Am a God: The Big Bad says this after his robot emerges
- Computer Virus: Him perhaps due to his glitchy movement his ability to contol robots, as it is never shown where the cockpit is on his robot, and his tone of speech.