Household Improvised Weapons:
edited 29th Sep '10 4:53:49 PM by A_H_R
edited 29th Sep '10 4:59:50 PM by pvtnum11
edited 29th Sep '10 7:40:49 PM by heartlessmushroom
- Actual weapons that someone might be likely to have
edited 29th Sep '10 10:56:02 PM by Noaqiyeum
- Telephone (cordless handset)
- Bronze statue of a dragon; heavy (somewhere around 1.5 to 2 pounds), hard, lots of pointy bits, nice shape for swinging.
- cup full of chopsticks, pens, pencils, paintbrushes.
- full glass bottle of Frappuchino
- empty wineglass
- large glass paperweight
- can of compressed air
- can of butane
- steel nailfile
- pair of utility scissors
- package of venetian blinds
- wooden coat hangers
- desk lamp
- small fire extinguisher
- several big, heavy, thick, hardcover books.
edited 30th Sep '10 10:22:09 PM by Madrugada
- One athletic stopwatch.
- One baseball.
- One baseball bat.
- Several pens.
- One near empty dry cat food dish.
- One portable electric fan.
- One copy of Stephen Hawking's A Brief History Of Time. (Tenth anniversary edition)
- One Phillips head screwdriver.
- Assorted rocks from near Pueblo Reservoir (including one piece of aggregate aka nature's concrete.)
- A kukri in my upper desk drawer.
- Assorted pocketknives and a tanto.
- Heavy textbooks and a variety of other possible bludgeons.
- Pens and other writing utensils.
- A weird hammer-type contraction along with my knives. It's got a chisel on the other end, too.
- Stainless steel swords
- Hundreds of pencils
- Metal ruler
- Some cans
- An encyclopedia about weapons
- Few dozen clothes hangers
- Hat rack
- Electric fan
- Metal pencil case
- Wooden shield
- A wooden box
- A tin box
- Picture frames
edited 1st Oct '10 2:47:23 PM by TheFifthHorseman