Unclear Description: April Fools Day get usage counts
Deadlock Clock: 4th Jan 2013 11:59:00 PM
- Keroro Gunsou: Can't tell from the description if it occurs on April Fool's day.
- Lucky Star: Looks alright.
- Batman: Looks alright.
- Goodbye, Mr. Chips: Looks alright.
- Horror Movies: Zero-Context Example.
- Billy and Howard: See Keroro Gunsou.
- The Confidence Man: Looks alright.
- Harry Potter: Looks alright if April 1st just being referenced counts.
- Community: Looks alright.
- Red Dwarf: Looks alright.
- Peanuts: Looks alright.
- Nicktoons: Assuming all the "dittos" and "alsos" relate to the The Wild Thornberries example in how they are performed, then all of them would be alright. However, Catdog is an in-universe equivalent.
- The Simpsons: Looks alright.
- Family Guy: Looks alright.
- Jimmy Two-Shoes: In-universe equivalent.
edited 30th Mar '12 10:08:05 AM by PiratePete
edited 31st Mar '12 6:42:00 AM by PiratePete
- April Fools - A disambiguation page between:
- April Fools' Day - The slasher film
- April Fools Joke - This page renamed again and possibly put in Useful Notes
- April Fools' Plot - The In-Universe Fictional version (i.e. the equivalent of Christmas Episode)
edited 25th Apr '12 12:25:36 AM by DonaldthePotholer
You need to Get Known to get one of those.