edited 29th Mar '12 6:14:03 PM by rodneyAnonymous
Huck: What's your name? The Mysterious Stranger: Satan.
edited 30th Mar '12 1:49:28 PM by pawsplay
edited 30th Mar '12 2:02:52 PM by pawsplay
- Mullets and ponytails on '90s Anti-Heros - nonconformity?
- Barbarians with flowing untamed locks - overlap with Wild Hair?
- Wild Hair itself, fequently
- Samurai didn't normally wear their hair loose, and most loose-long-haired samurai types you see in anime/manga are Longhaired Prettyboys, that would probably be a gender-contrast thing.
- Long-haired elves are usually Elfeminate, that's also a gender-contrast thing.
edited 30th Mar '12 2:33:49 PM by lebrel
edited 31st Mar '12 12:27:52 PM by Martello
edited 31st Mar '12 11:59:25 PM by pawsplay
edited 2nd Apr '12 3:18:41 AM by Feather7603
edited 2nd Apr '12 3:42:12 AM by Raso
edited 4th Apr '12 11:42:42 AM by pawsplay
edited 4th Apr '12 12:04:11 PM by Raso
edited 4th Apr '12 12:09:09 PM by pawsplay
Page Action: Badass Longhair
19th May '12 7:32:05 AM