PlotIn many worlds, there is a form of power that people use. Throughout these worlds, they have been given different names: Chakra, Mana, Magic, Energy, etc. In other worlds, they are more technically advanced and provide tools and weapons that can turn the tide of battle. Rarely would these two things exist in the same world. Though there are some worlds that lack the powerful energy or the technological advancements. Our world is one of those worlds. We live in the world, unaware of the existence of the other worlds, though we still read their stories through books, movies, shows, and games, and discuss them through forums. One of them being called TV Tropes. This will follow the stories of those on that site, as the illusion will fade and world will soon be wrapped in a multiversal war... For there are two factions, both gathering tech and powers for their own purposes. One faction, Dai-Shocker, gathers mechas and high-tech weapons from other worlds in hopes to rule the multiverse with an iron fist. The other, The Red Pirates, explore the deep meaning of "The Power" and try to unlock its true potential. Eventually, the pirates have found a way to give "The Power" to worlds that lack it, by giving people a shred of its energy from another world via a crystallized shard of a person's spiritual energy, and thus giving them powers from that world where the person came from. However, the two saw each other as a threat and began to fight each other. A massive war ensued, costing thousands of lives. The final battle took place over Earth, where of the factions' space ships exchanged devastating blows that destroyed them, and caused the the tech and power shards to fall onto Earth, into the hands of unsuspecting people. And as the two groups begin to look for their spilled goods, the question will be what will be of the Earth?
Sign Up Sheet
- (Note: for your first character, it has to be someone resembling yourself. How similar this character is to yourself is up to you, but so long as you know that you're playing some version of yourself. Your second character is exempt from this rule, however, so they can be anything from an original character to even a fandom character.)
- Name: (can either be real name or just your user name, or a made up name if you'd like)
- Appearance: (Use anything, I don't really mind. I recommend you use facemaker though)
- Chosen Power/Tech: (What kind of power/tech you will gain in the beginning of the RPG. Simply put what the power/tech is called, describe what it does and some drawbacks, and in brackets tell us which work it's from. For example, for power, it could be something like Chakra from Naruto, or Magic from Harry Potter. For tech, it could be a Lightsaber from Star Wars, or a Power Morpher from Power Rangers, though it has to be something from that world, and can't just be a generic thing like a gun (unless it's a Magic Gun). If there's something about it that's OP, try and limit or void that feature. If you're choosing a specific power from someone (Like Nightcrawler's teleporting, or Luffy's Gomu Gomu no Mi) then put up the name of the person you're getting the power from, just note that your receiving that person's power via a shard of their crystallized energy)
- Faction: (Which side would you pick in the war? Possible options are The Imperium, Dai-Shocker, Dai-Gurren, Red Pirates, Pantheon Of The Demented, Checkmate Four, or none. Where you'll first wind up will depend on this choice.)
- World of Origin: (Put this in the form of this: "The World Of (X)" With X being a work, for example, "The World of Naruto". If your character is from Earth, (all first characters should come from Earth) then it's The World of Lilim)
- Personality: (How would this character act)
- Bio: (A little backstory of how your character is shaped to the personality listed above)
- Name: Nicholas Santos
- Age: 19
- Sex: Male
- Appearance: Santos◊
- Chosen Power/Tech: Knight's Advent Deck (Kamen Rider Ryuki), a deck that when shown to a mirror can create a belt. Combining the deck with the belt will allow Nicholas to transform into Kamen Rider Knight. The deck also has cards that he can use in his fights. The deck is also "tuned" to a large bat monster that could be considered Nicholas' "Partner", though the term is very loose, as the decks destruction, or prolonged periods of not fighting would result in the bat eating the living crap out of Nicholas.
- Faction: None at first.
- Personality: Nicholas comes off as a rather cocky and arrogant guy, always wanting to pick a fight with someone no matter who they are. However, he does have his standards and will refuse to feed people to his "partner" and act like a stealthy assassin. He is also very helpful and is nice, though it's easy to see that it's an act. He is also a joking guy, often snarking at things.
- Bio: Nicholas often had dreams of becoming a Kamen Rider, though these dreams would end in him becoming a monster. Haunted by these dreams, he tries to redeem himself by acting kind to people and helping them out. He hangs out around some local boards under the name "Psyga315", trying to take his mind off the nightmares through humor. However, one day, a deck fell by his feet. As he picked it up, he heard screeches coming from the mirrors. He soon became both excited at the aspect of being a rider, and afraid because this is exactly how his dream began.
CastThose who are struck-through are dead.
The ImperiumWhen Viktor discovered the Ha'tak, he was joined by several other people, and soon, the Ha'tak took off, with the group forming their own faction: The Imperium. Pretty much the heroes of the story, and the main focus. They travel around, trying to stop Dai-Shocker from ruling the multiverse and all that.
- Michael Lichand (Powers of Fire Alchemy from Roy Mustang) - Stratofarius
- Emperor Viktor Novak Brown (Ha’tak) - deathpigeon
- Nicholas Santos (Zero Sluggers) - Psyga315
- Thomas Alexander (Powers to run really fast from Rincewind) - Digichris
- Falkonerie "Falkon" Svenland (Master Sword & Hylian Shield)
- Bassetete (Worm Wine Gourd and the power to change density from Ibuki Suika)
- John "Krautman" S. (The OOO Driver)
- Oleg "Adannor" T. (Book of Prophesy)
- Samantha "Sam" Glassman (Waterbending powers from Katara) - stargirl93
- John Doe (Dalek Tommy-Gun) - GeekCodeRed
- Prism Red (The Arcle) - Adannor
- Zel Ricardo (Paint Powers from Drawcia) - vanishingreality
- Philosopher (TARDIS)
- John (Active Camo) - Fullmetal Drone
- Heavy Metal - Philosopher
- James Shine (Pika Pika No Mi from Kizaru) - Shiningknight
- Seren Kayne (Undead) - Serendipital
- Flanker66 (Model Z)
Dai-Gurren BrigadeUnder the watchful eye of the Guardian Of The Multiverse, the Dai-Gurren Brigade travels through out the world, displaying and collecting the Power, known long ago as Spiral Energy, for a dark purpose that only a few people managed to figure out. These guys are... weird. They're evil, but they have good guys in them. Recruitment for these guys is also tricky. Gai uses the Spiral Energy to evolve animals into humans, so the idea is that your character is to be based off an animal character that had turned human via Spiral Power.
- Ikari Gai (Gokai Spear Anchor Mode) - Psyga315
- Daring Do - Psyga315
- Chirin - Psyga315
- Kaname Madoka (Immortality) - Psyga315
- Akakabuto - Psyga315
Dai-ShockerTsukasa's vast army of mooks that he had gathered from various worlds, along with technology that can make a primitive ape gaze in awe. With this, he uses it to conquer many worlds and hopefully rule the Multiverse with an iron fist. The villains of the story. Basically if you want your character to be evil, this is the faction to go to.
- Kadoya Tsukasa (DecaDriver) - Psyga315
- Ash Ketchum (Core Medals, possessed by Ash) - Psyga315
- Mutsuki Yaguruma (Kaixa Gear and powers of becoming an Orphenoch from Yuji Kiba) - Strigon
- Eiji Ruriyama (G4 System) - Strigon
- Kios E. Diamanti (Power to shapeshift from Envy) - Stratofarius
- Sarah Blackwell (Power of the Quantum Lock from a Weeping Angel) - deathpigeon
- August Lim (Powers of Metalcrafting from Araris Valerian) - Dblade26
- Nanabey (Powers of an Incubator) - Psyga315
- Jonathan Rose (Sayaka's Soul Gem) - Deadbeatloser22
- "Beauty Queen" Etna - Adannor
- David Shine (Ope Ope No Mi from Trafalgar Law - Shiningknight
- Nolan de Havilland (N-Daguva-Zeba's shard) - Strigon
- Abigail Noelle (Firebending powers and Dual Blades from Zuko) - Stratofarius
- Jack ‘Halberd’ Taranto (Galaxia) - vanishingreality
Adam Eberhart (The Hulk's rage powers)- GeekCodeRed
- Elpizo - Flanker66
- Rin Tezuka (Kamen Rider Super-1) - Psyga315
- Katie and Maggie Dearheart - GeekCodeRed
Pantheon Of The DementedAnd finally, these people. The people who go around the multiverse and destroying everything for their amusement. The requirement for this club is that your character has to be unstable and insane. You know. Demented.
- Mary Gertrude (Majora's Mask) - Falkon
- Tenebrous Li-Rose (Onyx Blade [played by Adannor]) - Dblade26
- Rat (The One Ring) - deathpigeon
- Mia Cadenza (Ice powers from Kyurem) - Psyga315
- A. Harry Duggan (PAK) - LizardOfAus
The Red PiratesOn a search for the source of the power, these youths went on a journey through the multiverse. They faced the Multiversal Empire Dai-Shocker and took the title of 'pirates'. Want to play an anti-hero? Here's where you go.
- Troy Knight - troydenite
- Luka Millfy - Psyga315
- Captain Marvelous (Monster Form from Basco) - Psyga315
Monkey D. Luffy- Psyga315 Portgas D. Ace- Psyga315 Roy Mustang- Psyga315
- Myrrh-EX (Techno Blast-style Drive) - Krautman
Checkmate FourFed up with Tsukasa's value of life, four people have left Dai-Shocker and made their own group, based on the Fangire Rulers by the same name. Their goal is to kill Tsukasa. Want to play a anti-villain? Here's where you go.
- Lewis Lovhaug (DiendDriver and Magic Gun) - Psyga315
- Lilly Satou (Kivara) - Psyga315
- Suzaku Kururugi (Lancelot) - Psyga315
- Kurenai Wataru (Kivat) - Psyga315
Not Aligned YetPretty much those who don't really fit in anything yet.
edited 11th May '12 12:31:21 PM by Psyga315
edited 17th Feb '12 3:29:31 PM by Psyga315
edited 17th Feb '12 3:28:00 PM by deathpigeon
What should I pick....
Multiversal travel would possibly be OP.
edited 17th Feb '12 3:41:19 PM by Psyga315
edited 17th Feb '12 3:45:17 PM by Psyga315
Don't let it touch the tower lest all reality crumble.
edited 17th Feb '12 3:56:53 PM by deathpigeon
To be blunt, it would fit my mindset.
Now my mind says "Omnitrix" or "Ultamatrix". God, I'm indecisive.