Needs Help: Lightning Bruiser get usage counts
Deadlock Clock: 11th Mar 2013 11:59:00 PM
- This trope is way too broad in its current use. Fast, strong, and durable? Yeah, that describes way too many heroes that run, fly, and punch. I suggest that this trope be limited to a "comparative" purpose, like Jack of All Stats, which is only good for Video Games. This means that it should explicitly state that certain characters are faster, stronger, and more durable than others.
- I think the subversion nature of this trope should be split into other tropes. "Fast-moving Big Bruisers" should become a trope called "Faster Than He Looks" and "Hard-hitting Speedsters" should become a trope called "Stronger Than He Looks".
edited 13th Feb '12 2:05:40 PM by ccoa
- Miserable in all three: Joke Character
- Good attack, bad defense and speed: Glass Cannon
- Good defense, bad attack and speed: Stone Wall, toughness-based
- Good speed, bad attack and defense: Fragile Speedster, and possibly the agility-based Stone Wall (for example, the Minimize/Recover stalling Starmie in Pokemon).
- Good attack and defense, bad speed: Mighty Glacier
- Okay in all three: Jack of All Stats
- Mediocre in all three: Master of None
edited 14th Feb '12 8:45:47 AM by 32_Footsteps
edited 14th Feb '12 9:05:09 AM by troacctid
edited 14th Feb '12 9:42:10 AM by troacctid
edited 14th Feb '12 9:40:08 AM by 32_Footsteps
Huck: What's your name? The Mysterious Stranger: Satan.
edited 15th Feb '12 9:05:31 AM by Deboss
edited 15th Feb '12 9:24:02 AM by shimaspawn
Page Action: Lightning Bruiser 4
26th Nov '12 9:26:54 PM