edited 14th Jan '12 3:19:08 PM by Raso
edited 14th Jan '12 3:29:14 PM by DragonQuestZ
edited 15th Jan '12 1:21:33 PM by troacctid
- weapons only rendered (Final Fantasy) (most common.)
- Weapons (or even gear) that only show the one you have equipped in battle cutscenes only show their default or nothing at all. (Lightning's weapons Final Fantasy XIII, Squalls weapon in Final Fantasy VIII)
- Weapons never show up in cutscenes as if they are hammerspaced. (IE Snow's power symbol jacket in Final Fantasy XIII is always gone during cutscenes.)
- weapons and shields, (Final Fantasy X)
- different item specific ones which will change the entire character model. Sometimes as a Full Setbonus or just a single piece. (Like Dragon Quest VIII or Dragon Quest III where only a few pieces of equipment will change the character model later gets a new sprite.)
- Full on show everything (Dragon Quest IX) let you mix and match pieces of gear as a side effect of making you look odd when you get different especially prevalent when you look at stats only and upgrade from town to town ◊◊◊◊ which I think should keep the name Rainbow Pimp Gear. The game can make full matching armor sets too if it gives you a bonus for doing so thus making it better than Mix and matching its Full Set Bonus.
edited 15th Jan '12 4:05:02 PM by Raso
edited 15th Jan '12 7:09:17 PM by troacctid
edited 18th May '12 4:18:37 AM by Willbyr
edited 30th Jun '12 12:38:14 PM by DonaldthePotholer
You need to Get Known to get one of those.
Page Action: Rainbow Pimp Gear
20th Apr '12 6:49:45 AM