edited 6th Jul '12 4:06:04 PM by resetlocksley
edited 6th Jul '12 9:04:49 PM by Nicknacks
edited 7th Jul '12 12:07:02 PM by thatguythere47
- Mirror!Serenity is a Firefly-class vessel refurbished as an Alliance destroyer. Everything in it is the newest and best, and since that means they don't work well either with each other or with the Firefly, it's up to Mirror!Kaylee to keep it running. It is armed with several weapons, from machine guns to anti-ship lasers, as well as a magnetic grappler and a "scythe", a large blade mounted on a retractable cable.
- Mirror!Mal is a man whose devotion to God is only matched by his devotion to the Alliance: "For God and the Alliance" is something of a Catch Phrase of his. He's the sort who would ask questions before shooting, but is more than willing to betray anyone if he has to, including his own crew.
- Mirror!Wash is bad with people, very awkward and prone to rage, and only at home behind the wheel of a ship. When flying, he's cocky and prone to doing risky things (such as using a melee weapon with a ship), though he has the skill to pull them off. He dislikes and distrusts Mirror!Zoe, his ex-wife.
- Mirror!Kaylee is sarcastic, pessimistic, and a bit mean. (Her personality is harder to explain, since I'm basing it on a friend of mine named Kayleigh who is radically different than Kaylee.)
- Mirror!River, AKA "Subject 06", is two things. When not "working", she's like any other girl, if a bit dopey. When activated with a certain phrase, though, she turns into a ludicrously powerful, easily manipulable/abusable psychic, capable of implanting ideas, finding anything from anywhere in the 'verse, and snapping necks from a completely different planet.
- Mirror!Book, known as Evans (for reasons that, if you've read "A Shepard's Tale", are apparent), is antitheistic, and oftentimes gets into fights with Mirror!Mal over it. Somewhat naive, he is open about what experiences he has had.
edited 14th Nov '12 4:38:54 PM by Thnikkafan
- Mirror!Zoe is blonde, blue-eyed, bubbly, and psychotic. She's something of a Psychopathic Manchild, and is perfectly willing to stab people in the back. Or anywhere else, for that matter. She was married to Mirror!Wash, but the events of Mirror!"War Stories" led to a messy divorce, and since she's Mirror!Mal's second-in-command (and maybe more), and due to Mirror!Simon and Mirror!Book being the sort of people who knowing anything about them and not being in their sight means you know too much, meaning none of the crew can leave, Mirror!Wash and Mirror!Zoe are stuck in close proximity to each other. Hilarity Ensues, of course. Or death. We'll see.
- Mirror!Inara is Saffron in every way but name, to the point where the original '"Serenity'' crew think that Mirror!Inara is Saffron and the mirrored crew make a similar mistake when Saffron shows up herself. She's the only "criminal" element of the crew, being a succubus and a con artist. Her relationship with Mirror!Mal is complicated, but less in the "Unresolved Sexual Tension" way and more in different ways.