Character Fun: Sort them into Hogwarts!:
PARTY PARTY PARTY I WANNA HAVE A PARTY
I've really only got two major characters, but what the hell.
- Michael: Brave, principled, and not afraid to fight for what he believes in. Gryffindor.
- Kali: Cunning, manipulative, loves to tease, and a master of the Batman Gambit. Slytherin.
I've got new mythological machinery, and very handsome supernatural scenery. Goodfae: a mafia web serial
It's difficult not to produce a Wall of Text here due to the Loads and Loads of Characters in most of my stories, so I'll just stick to the two stories that have pages here: Mythology 101 Books:
- Kylie: Gryffindor.
- Carrie: Slytherin.
- Jane: Hufflepuff, just due to not fitting in anywhere else. Has Gryffindor overtones due to bravery, though.
- Jason: Gryffindor.
- Mark: Gryffindor.
- Chris: Ravenclaw.
- Nathan: Gryffindor. If the Weasley twins that partially inspired his persona are Gryffindors, then so is he.
- Binky: Hufflepuff.
- William: Ravenclaw.
- Jessica: Hufflepuff.
- Jeff: Slytherin.
- Jennifer: Hufflepuff.
- Tamara: Hufflepuff.
- Professor Banks: Ravenclaw.
- Professor Flynn: Gryffindor.
- Professor Scott: Ravenclaw.
- Detective Barnes: Gryffindor.
- Detective Forehand: Hufflepuff.
- Agent Adams: Ravenclaw.
- Priscilla: Either Hufflepuff or Gryffindor, I'm not quite sure which is best.
- Angela: Hufflepuff.
- Danielle: Gryffindor.
- Summer: Ravenclaw.
- Leigh Ann: Gryffindor.
- Katie: Hufflepuff.
- Shannon: Hufflepuff.
- Brandi: Gryffindor (we'll later learn there's steel in her).
- Joy: Hufflepuff.
- Vicky: Slytherin.
- Lena: Slytherin.
- Lorraine: Gryffindor.
- Stacey: Ravenclaw, but with Slytherin overtones.
- Kim: Hufflepuff.
- Tina: Gryffindor.
- Erin: Hufflepuff.
- Melissa: Gryffindor.
- Amanda: Ravenclaw.
- Brooke: Hufflepuff.
- Lynn: Gryffindor.
- Lisa: Ravenclaw.
- Jenny: Gryffindor, though her interest in science and medicine would make her a good Ravenclaw too. She's just too Badass to be a Ravenclaw.
- Janet: Gryffindor, but a very dark and cold version.
- Stephanie: Gryffindor, though it could be argued that her bravery is just due to her Mama Bear status.
- Catherine: Ravenclaw, the same house as similar character Luna Lovegood. However, the way in which she uses her powers is very Slytherinesque.
- Kristy: Slytherin.
- Laura: Gryffindor.
- Kayla: Hufflepuff.
- Sarah: Gryffindor.
- Jimmy: Slytherin.
Jesus saves. Gretzky steals, he scores!
- Noah: Slytherin
- Virgil: Slytherin
- Brittany: Ravenclaw
- Charlie: Hufflepuff
- Peter: Ravenclaw
- Marcus: Griffyndor
- Jason: Griffyndor
- Billy: Hufflepuff
- Christine: Griffyndor
I actually took a super long test...like 70 questions...for my two main characters to see which house they'd get in. Marigold was a mix of Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff and Aaron scored so high in Gryffindor it wasn't even funny. Yes it was.
If you enjoy my art, please check out my webcomic! A character oriented sci-fi adventure.
Huh, this seems fun. Characters from my story Brawly Boys. Main Group:
- Gorvie: Gryffindor
- Bervalt: Ravenclaw
- Iriyana: Gryffindor
- Maxine: Hufflepuff, I think.
- Dahlia: Gryffindor
- Jeanne: Gryffindor
- Callum: Slytherin (a non-villainous one!)
- Joyce: Hufflepuff (a contract killer Hufflepuff, but definitely a Hufflepuff in my mind.)
- Ruger: Gryffindor (yes, a 'villain' Gryffindor)
- Kuroz: Slytherin
- Jaquel: Slytherin
edited 25th Nov '11 9:44:40 PM by NoirGrimoir
SPATULA, Supporters of Page Altering To Urgently Lead to Amelioration (supports not going through TRS for tweaks and minor improvements.)
King Arashi: Gryffindor Oak Leaf(Arashi's seneschal): Ravenclaw Heart Eater (the nemesis): Slytherin
edited 26th Nov '11 5:04:34 PM by nekomoon14
Who is this prince of darkness you speak of? I'm a king
Christian: Gryffindor Gloria: Hufflepuff, though later most likely Gryffindor. Skylar: Ravendor (She's both, really. Street smart more than book smart though) Cameron: Slytherdor (Both as well) Flynn: Slytherin so much a Slytherin Katerina: Slytherin/Ravenclaw Raven: Slytherin Ace: Slytherin
These characters are actually from an abandoned story, but what the hell:
- Ethan: Slytherin. Odd because he's a straight-up hero, but he A) is rather phlegmatic, lacking the griffindor boldness; B) prefers more cunning and indirect solutions; and C) has a lot of ambition, wanting to be a world-famous adventurer.
- Vivian: A picture of Ravenclaw. She's intelligent, quick-witted, and legendarily analytical.
- Gigabyte: Hufflepuff. Mostly, he just wants to do his job well, and is always loyal to his country.
- Avery: Hard to say; where does one sort a Cloudcuckoolander? She lacks the Griffindor spirit, the Slytherin ambition, and the Ravenclaw craftiness. She is very loyal, so Hufflepuff I suppose.
Need a tall, brawny fella to come by and inspect your pickle? Perhaps I may be this fella.
- Ruth: Ravenclaw
- Naomi: Hufflepuff
- Bo: Hufflepuff
- Amber: Gryffindor
- Kyle: Slytherin (not the villian, btw)
edited 14th Dec '11 6:42:38 PM by OriDoodle
Forum Herald for the Old Folk's Home Team Mom For Yackfest
Marc: Probably either Ravenclaw or Hufflepuff Dorian: Hard-core Hufflepuff, he has a task he's been working on for centuries, out of loyalty to his people. Pela: Slytherin. Not so ambition but cunning and resourceful? Oh yeah. Adel: Probably end up in Gryffindor, because he couldn't imagine anything else. Bit of a competent Ron Weasley kind of Gryffindor.
You must agree, my plan is sheer elegance in its simplicity!
The system doesn't know you right now, so no post button for you.
You need to Get Known to get one of those.
You need to Get Known to get one of those.