Total posts:  1
Character Fun: Sort them into Hogwarts!:
PING PONG CIRCULATE
I've really only got two major characters, but what the hell.
- Michael: Brave, principled, and not afraid to fight for what he believes in. Gryffindor.
- Kali: Cunning, manipulative, loves to tease, and a master of the Batman Gambit. Slytherin.
The latter is the former's Love Interest
/mentor figure, by the way
It's difficult not to produce a Wall of Text
here due to the Loads and Loads of Characters
in most of my stories, so I'll just stick to the two stories that have pages here
Mythology 101 Books:
- Kylie: Gryffindor.
- Carrie: Slytherin.
- Jane: Hufflepuff, just due to not fitting in anywhere else. Has Gryffindor overtones due to bravery, though.
- Jason: Gryffindor.
- Mark: Gryffindor.
- Chris: Ravenclaw.
- Nathan: Gryffindor. If the Weasley twins that partially inspired his persona are Gryffindors, then so is he.
- Binky: Hufflepuff.
- William: Ravenclaw.
- Jessica: Hufflepuff.
- Jeff: Slytherin.
- Jennifer: Hufflepuff.
- Tamara: Hufflepuff.
- Professor Banks: Ravenclaw.
- Professor Flynn: Gryffindor.
- Professor Scott: Ravenclaw.
- Detective Barnes: Gryffindor.
- Detective Forehand: Hufflepuff.
- Agent Adams: Ravenclaw.
Due to the Planet of Hats
nature of the nonhuman races (and tropes like Anything That Moves
that don't apply to Hogwarts Houses being used as hats), as well as certain bizarre cultural quirks of the World of Myth's human inhabitants that make some of them difficult to sort, I only did the people from our world.
As for Sex Star characters:
- Priscilla: Either Hufflepuff or Gryffindor, I'm not quite sure which is best.
- Angela: Hufflepuff.
- Danielle: Gryffindor.
- Summer: Ravenclaw.
- Leigh Ann: Gryffindor.
- Katie: Hufflepuff.
- Shannon: Hufflepuff.
- Brandi: Gryffindor (we'll later learn there's steel in her).
- Joy: Hufflepuff.
- Vicky: Slytherin.
- Lena: Slytherin.
- Lorraine: Gryffindor.
- Stacey: Ravenclaw, but with Slytherin overtones.
- Kim: Hufflepuff.
- Tina: Gryffindor.
- Erin: Hufflepuff.
- Melissa: Gryffindor.
- Amanda: Ravenclaw.
- Brooke: Hufflepuff.
- Lynn: Gryffindor.
- Lisa: Ravenclaw.
- Jenny: Gryffindor, though her interest in science and medicine would make her a good Ravenclaw too. She's just too Badass to be a Ravenclaw.
- Janet: Gryffindor, but a very dark and cold version.
- Stephanie: Gryffindor, though it could be argued that her bravery is just due to her Mama Bear status.
- Catherine: Ravenclaw, the same house as similar character Luna Lovegood. However, the way in which she uses her powers is very Slytherinesque.
- Kristy: Slytherin.
- Laura: Gryffindor.
- Kayla: Hufflepuff.
- Sarah: Gryffindor.
- Jimmy: Slytherin.
Jesus saves. Gretzky steals, he scores!
- Noah: Slytherin
- Virgil: Slytherin
- Brittany: Ravenclaw
- Charlie: Hufflepuff
- Peter: Ravenclaw
- Marcus: Griffyndor
- Jason: Griffyndor
- Billy: Hufflepuff
- Christine: Griffyndor
So 3 for Griffyndor, 2 for the rest... huh.
I actually took a super long test...like 70 questions...for my two main characters to see which house they'd get in. Marigold was a mix of Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff and Aaron scored so high in Gryffindor it wasn't even funny. Yes it was.
Stealing is bad. Especially if it's not yours.
Huh, this seems fun. Characters from my story Brawly Boys
- Gorvie: Gryffindor
- Bervalt: Ravenclaw
- Iriyana: Gryffindor
- Maxine: Hufflepuff, I think.
- Dahlia: Gryffindor
- Jeanne: Gryffindor
- Callum: Slytherin (a non-villainous one!)
- Joyce: Hufflepuff (a contract killer Hufflepuff, but definitely a Hufflepuff in my mind.)
- Ruger: Gryffindor (yes, a 'villain' Gryffindor)
- Kuroz: Slytherin
- Jaquel: Slytherin
edited 25th Nov '11 9:44:40 PM by NoirGrimoir
SPATULA, Supporters of Page Altering To Urgently Lead to Amelioration (supports not going through TRS for tweaks and minor improvements.)
King Arashi: Gryffindor
Oak Leaf(Arashi's seneschal): Ravenclaw
Heart Eater (the nemesis): Slytherin
edited 26th Nov '11 5:04:34 PM by nekomoon14
Winter is coming.
Gloria: Hufflepuff, though later most likely Gryffindor.
Skylar: Ravendor (She's both, really. Street smart more than book smart though)
Cameron: Slytherdor (Both as well)
Flynn: Slytherin so much a Slytherin
These characters are actually from an abandoned story, but what the hell:
- Ethan: Slytherin. Odd because he's a straight-up hero, but he A) is rather phlegmatic, lacking the griffindor boldness; B) prefers more cunning and indirect solutions; and C) has a lot of ambition, wanting to be a world-famous adventurer.
- Vivian: A picture of Ravenclaw. She's intelligent, quick-witted, and legendarily analytical.
- Gigabyte: Hufflepuff. Mostly, he just wants to do his job well, and is always loyal to his country.
- Avery: Hard to say; where does one sort a Cloudcuckoolander? She lacks the Griffindor spirit, the Slytherin ambition, and the Ravenclaw craftiness. She is very loyal, so Hufflepuff I suppose.
Need a tall, brawny fella to come by and inspect your pickle? Perhaps I may be this fella.
- Ruth: Ravenclaw
- Naomi: Hufflepuff
- Bo: Hufflepuff
- Amber: Gryffindor
- Kyle: Slytherin (not the villian, btw)
edited 14th Dec '11 6:42:38 PM by OriDoodle
Forum Herald for the Old Folk's Home
Restrain yourselves. You are not the first person to feel.
Marc: Probably either Ravenclaw or Hufflepuff
Dorian: Hard-core Hufflepuff, he has a task he's been working on for centuries, out of loyalty to his people.
Pela: Slytherin. Not so ambition but cunning and resourceful? Oh yeah.
Adel: Probably end up in Gryffindor, because he couldn't imagine anything else. Bit of a competent Ron Weasley kind of Gryffindor.
You must agree, my plan is sheer elegance in its simplicity!
The system doesn't know you right now, so no post button for you.
You need to Get Known
to get one of those.