Three Tropes in one: Absurdly Youthful Mother get usage counts
- A Parent whose age is too close to its children's.
- This imply Teen Pregnancy or adoption. It differ from the rest because it frequently effect the relationship of the two part, due to the close age.
- A Parent whose relative age to its children's have been altered somehow.
- Magic, time-travel, doesn't matter. May overlap with the other two, as it is completely different kind.
- A Parent who looks to have age too close to its children's,.
- A appearance trope. There is usually no much meaning or deep here. It is a form of Fanservice. The appearance youngness is mostly eye candy. Unclear examples goes here.
edited 18th May '11 12:03:50 PM by Heatth
edited 18th May '11 12:07:08 PM by shimaspawn
- Trope one: The age difference is actually abnormally small. This must be at last clearly implied in the work.
- Trope two: The age difference is originally one (be it "normal" or not) but it changed in the story (magic, time travel, freezing, whatever).
- Trope three: The age difference appear to be too small. The parent looks too young, but her actual age is either "normal" or not stated.
edited 18th May '11 12:21:08 PM by Heatth
edited 19th May '11 2:00:45 PM by BigT
Everyone Has An Important Job To Do
edited 31st Jul '11 10:45:34 PM by Raso
edited 1st Aug '11 5:23:31 AM by Deboss