Your Flaw(s) as a Writer:
- I can never actually get anything down on paper/typed. If I ever manage to, it's only a short sentence or two before I erase the entire thing.
- I can't stick to a single idea for very long, if I get an idea at all that is. Even then, it's heavily influenced by the work of a better writer.
- I'm unable to create characters and keep them for very long. This is worsened by my love of Loads and Loads of Characters
- I suck at world building. I might be better at this if I had some kind of structure of what to write, a template for instance, but I've yet to find one.
- Even if I do suck at it, I find more interest in writing the setting and characters than the actual writing work
- I always want to write stories for things that could work better in visual media, but since I have no skill in those areas, I can't write those stories
- I constantly rush. Whenever I have a concept that I like for only a short while, I jump the gun and try to advance it. One instance I had a story that I immediately wanted to turn into a webcomic, but I soon abandoned it while discussing it with the artist I was going to hire to draw it.
edited 30th Oct '13 11:47:03 PM by TParadox
You need to Get Known to get one of those.