YMMV: The Joy Of Painting
- Memetic Badass:
- Bob Ross once painted a portrait of Chuck Norris. It came to life and beat the original to death.
- Titanium White, one of the paints Bob Ross uses is a memetic badass, due to its awesome sounding name.
- Memetic Mutation:
- Happy little Xs
- Bob Ross is very photoshoppable.
- Sweet Dreams Fuel: An entire series dedicated to showing that anyone can produce a nice-looking landscape painting in no time at all with very simple techniques, and proving it over and over again.
- True Art Is Incomprehensible: Averted. All the paintings look like real landscapes, and the point of the show is that anybody who wants to paint can make them.