YMMV: Superhuman Samurai Syber-Squad
- Cult Classic
- Ensemble Darkhorse: Malcolm. The show even starts shifting to give him more screentime towards the end, and (according to an interview with his actor) had there been a second season of Gridman to adapt he would have been the new Servo.
- Hilarious in Hindsight: One episode shows the personalities of the cast pulling a "180" — notably, Amp went from a "space cadet" to a cultivated, verbose genius. Flash forward a few decades: Amp's actor goes on to be an attorney in California.
- Harsher in Hindsight: Syd's comments about the entire American economy "going down the tubes" in an episode concerning a bank account virus, considering the current recession.
- Mondegreen: In the opening song, the words "a freak accident" are said so fast they're hard to understand. And English speaking viewers, looking for more backstory and expecting a Zordon-type mentor character like the Power Rangers and VR Troopers had, would think they were hearing a character's name there.
- Replacement Scrappy: Lucky replaced Amp, but wasn't as funny.
- WTH, Casting Agency?