YMMV: Streets of Fire
- Awesome Music: All of it really but especially the two songs at the end
- Ear Worm: "Let the revels begin, let the fire be started, we're dancing for the restless and the brokenhearted; let the revels begin, let the fire be started, we're dancing for the desperate and the brokenhearted..."
- Evil Is Cool: Raven and the Bombers. Leather and bikes make for a very good combination.
- Face of the Band: Ellen Aim is the lead vocals for the Attackers. Stoney Jackson is the lead vocals for the Sorels.
- Fashion-Victim Villain: Raven and his gang.
- Germans Love David Hasselhoff: This film was very popular in Japan and even influenced many anime and the video game Final Fight.
- Nightmare Fuel:
- About halfway into the sledgehammer fight, the music turns really creepy.
- Ellen's kidnapping at the beginning of the film.
- Retroactive Recognition: Robert Townsend. The film came before he struck it big with Hollywood Shuffle.
- So Cool It's Awesome
- Special Effect Failure: Clyde the Bartender has a dark front tooth after getting punched out by the bombers. It's apparently supposed to look like it's missing.
- Tear Jerker: The ending. The music helps a lot.
But I can dream about you if I can't hold you tonight...
- Both ending songs qualify.
- Ellen calling out Tom in the rain.
- Visual Effects of Awesome: The explosions!
- What Could Have Been: Dafoe's performance in this film is part of the rumors that he was one of the people targetted to play The Joker in Batman. Dafoe has denied this, but he was considered for the role of Batman.