Awesome: Streets of Fire
- For the musical version of awesome click here.
- In the opening credits, a gang member pulls a knife on Tom Cody, who takes it away from him—and then returns it, lets the Mook try to attack him, and takes it away again. Then he throws him through a plate glass window.
- McCoy gets a good one when she uses her feminine wiles to lure a gang member into taking her upstairs...then holds him at gunpoint. She then holds the Big Bad and his mooks at gunpoint, interrupting their card game.
- Before the climactic fight, it appears Tom Cody is a no-show, and the police attempt to diffuse the situation by arresting Raven and his cronies. Raven pulls out an airhorn and about 200 bikers appear out of nowhere to face down the police. Later, a similarly-sized crowd of citizens—with guns—shows up to face down the bikers.
- The sledgehammer duel between Tom Cody and Raven.
- Even Billy Fish gets one as he tells Raven and his cronies to get out of town. Didn't work, but it's the thought that counts.