YMMV: Senko no Ronde
- Awesome Music: The game's soundtrack is composed by a former ZUNTATA composer afterall.
- Evil Is Sexy: While Lili's not inherently evil in any way, whenever her psycho switch turns on, she goes from being meek to someone who's quite seductive.
- Spiritual Licensee: Senko no Ronde is possibly the closest thing to a Toward the Terra game that nobody has never played.
- That One Achievement: All of the online-specific Achievements in the first game's Xbox 360 port. How is this a problem, you may ask. There's little-to-no players playing online matches anymore, that's how! And don't get us started with the 1,000 ranked matches Achievement...
- The Woobie: Lili.
- They Panned It, Now They Suck: Every major video game critic in the U.S. stem from this, given that some of the reviewers may not be even fans of the shoot 'em up genre to begin with.
- They haven't been since the mid 90's at latest.
- Viewer Gender Confusion: Cuilan, due to his already puppy-dog looks and being dressed in rather girlish outfits (thanks to Changpo).