YMMV: Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools Of Destruction
- Angst? What Angst?: Played for Laughs
[Beat][Tuns to Ratchet] So, I suppose if you're our new captain you'll be needing one of them gimmicky pirate names.
- Averted in Quest for Booty.
- Ear Worm: Every Groovitron track. No wonder every enemy dances to it...
- Good Bad Bugs: You can use the Razor Claws to climb up walls!
- Hilarious in Hindsight:
- Moral Event Horizon: While all Cragmites are born far beyond this line, it's clear that Tachyon joins his race. But WHEN does he cross it? After finding out his heritage? After his purge on the very species who raised him? After taking over Polaris and ruling it under his Iron Fist? After he brings back his evil race? Or when Ratchet and Clank confront him on Fastoon?
- Suspiciously Similar Song: The music for the pirate levels contains a very Pirates of the Caribbean-esque riff.
- That One Boss: Although the game only has three boss battles (excluding the minor ones with the Leviathans and large pirates), all of them will have a lot of HP and will not provide the player with needed ammunition, making these battles almost unwinnable if you run out of ammo.
- That One Level: Planet Viceron, aka, Zordoom Prison, especially during the "Escape from Zordoom" mission.