- Ho Yay: Will flirting with Viola, a.k.a Rawk in female form. While Will was unaware it was Rawk, Rawk opted not to refuse his invitation to dinner.
- Launcher of a Thousand Ships: Lotus can be paired with anyone/anything. Ebony, Rawk, Crystal, Hannelin, vodka...
- Narm: While the writers often try to keep the writing interesting, if not believable, there are certainly times when the dialogue is...less than stellar.
Darmane: How do I become the pope Lord Daruz.
- Sickeningly Sweethearts: Rawk and Crystal, at least at first.
- Stoic Woobie: Ray. His wife got addicted to a drug called arrakeen, and when he refused to support her habit, she turned to prostitution to pay for it, eventually dying of an overdose. He avoided smiling for a long time after that, but has slowly become more open thanks to Arte.
- The Woobie: Flora. A sweet thirteen year old girl with a big heart and an adorable stutter, one already wants to hug her. This is not helped by the fact that she was also kidnapped at the age of six and broken in every imaginable way until being sold as a sex slave at the age of eight.