YMMV: Mafia: The City of Lost Heaven
- Alternate Character Interpretation: The priest in the level of the same name. A honest man of god who is just a little naive and sad to see Tommy go down his dark path or a Sinister Minister who is voluntarily whitewashing the crimes of the City Councilor's son and greedily takes Tommy's money.
- Best Level Ever: Everyone who plays the game has one.
- It Was His Sled: It's hard to talk about the ending without giving away the identities of Tommy Angelo's killers from the second game.
- Stop Helping Me!: Though they are usually pretty intelligent, the main character's partners (especially Sam, for some reason) will occasionally get a bit too enthusiastic and run straight into trouble.
- That One Level: The racing level, which thankfully has a helpful cheat to cut down the time you spend on it.
- An update to the game removed this cheat (by placing an invisible wall in front of the side road you needed to be on to use it) but made this level easier by slowing the opponents cars down a good bit.
- Seriously YMMV on this, because you can set the difficulty to whatever you please, and none of the difficulty levels are ever locked.
- What Do You Mean, It's Not Symbolic?: Angelo, Lost Heaven, etc. The mob boss is named Salieri. In Amadeus, Salieri declared himself an enemy of God.