YMMV: Life's A Glitch TV
- Crazy Awesome: Sometimes the player who gets cheesed in When Cheese Fails will win using an absolutely ridiculous strategy, blowing Adam and Jeff's minds. These strategies can be anything from landing a Planetary Fortress in their opponent's base, to "Microing their Macro" by adding buildings to their wall-in faster than the cheeser can destroy them.
- Ketroc is a player generally known for this (he was the one who landed that plantetary fortress in an enemy's base), and fans when they see his name expect something awesome.
- Ethnic Scrappy: "Tyrone", MaximusBlack's attempt at a stereotypical black voice.
- Memetic Mutation: NovaWar likes to reference the "Sup dawg, I heard you like X..." meme a lot.
- Most Wonderful Sound: "Uh, Jeff? That blue block is moving." If a Terran player is attempting a Planetary Fortress gambit (which both the casters and the fans love to see), Adam will drop this line.
- Rescued from the Scrappy Heap: FireToBlaze. In his one and only match on LAGTV, he hogged almost 10,000 minerals at once while allowing his Protoss opponent to stomp all over his main base with only one natural expansion in the bank, before spawning twenty Ultralisks at once at his expansion while his enemy was distracted with the main, using said Ultralisks to ROFLstomp all over the Protoss main, and making ANOTHER ELEVEN Ultralisks to finish the job.
- What an Idiot: A lot of the cheesers will screw up their cheese by making really dumb mistakes which will leave the commentators slack-jawed with shock. They both namedropped the trope in tandem at the end of the Season 1 Finale.