YMMV: Kirby and The Amazing Mirror
- Awesome Music: The themes for Mustard Mountain, Radish Ruins, and Candy Constellation. Also, Dark Mind Form 2's theme.
- Olive Ocean as well.
- Goddamned Bats: The Bronto Burts. In addition to them, there's the Sword and Heavy Knights (they move fast), Leap (they'll kiss you if you're not careful in the air, and you're helpless for a few seconds thanks to Kirby getting out a handkerchief and wiping the kiss off of his face), and Roly-Poly (He rolls down slopes and bumps into you if you're not careful). Also the Batty enemy.
- Droppy, who steals your ability and turns into the enemy you got it from. If it steals a boss-only ability like Hammer or Smash, it instead turns red and runs around randomly.
- That One Boss: Mega Titan. His impenetrable armor (except against electric attacks) and fast attacks make for a frustrating fight.
- Best Boss Ever: Nevertheless, the fight is still extremely fun and hectic. Not to mention you're fighting a flying, four-armed, Rocket Punching mecha-knight called Mega Titan.
- Phan Phan qualifies as That One Mid-boss. Between his pattern being randomized, moving insanely fast, and his attacks coming out quickly with little warning, he is by far the most annoying miniboss to fight.
- Box Boxer is also very annoying with his constant grabs, throws, and stunlocks.