YMMV: Kidz Bop
- Acceptable Targets: The Internet, especially people over 10 and under 40, LOVES to complain about them.
- Accidental Innuendo: Their take on Cascada's "Evacuate the Dancefloor" changes "Can't stop 'cause it feels like an overdose" to "Can't stop 'cause it feels like it's getting close". If anything, the latter is dirtier.
- Ear Worm: Many of the original songs that are covered. It's probably why Kidz Bop exists in the first place.
- Narm: Many of the altered lyrics. The ones linked to all came from Kidz Bop 18 alone.
- Poor Man's Substitute: Kidz Bop has numerous imitators, one of which included a cover of Fall Out Boy's "Thnks fr th Mmrs" - ironic due to Pete Wentz's reaction to "Dance, Dance" being considered a candidate for Kidz Bop 10 and the fact that "Thnks fr th Mmrs" is even more inappropriate (it's about having sex with someone just to fulfill your needs).
- Snark Bait: Especially among people between the ages of 10 and 40.
- Tastes Like Diabetes: Often in stark contrast to the originals.
- Unfortunate Implications: Some of the attempts to clean up the songs unwittingly makes them sound darker. This article goes into some of the specifics, along with the issues of the whole "kids singing songs that are clearly about sex."