- Bizarro Episode: Tales From a Not So Happily Ever After. It revolves around Nikki getting a bump on the head and going through an extremely Fractured Fairy Tale featuring fairy tale versions of her friends and enemies.
- Fridge Brilliance: The entire story takes place on April 1. It's basically a 295-page April Fools episode.
- Cliché Storm
- Hilarious in Hindsight: Nikki's Leaning on the Fourth Wall comment from How To Dork Your Diary becomes this now that a movie adaptation is in the works.
I know this might sound really crazy...! But what if Chloe actually turned my very private, dorky tales of WOE into a bestselling book series?! AND a blockbuster movie?!
- Idiot Plot: Much drama could be avoided if Nikki just started talking to people about things instead of jumping to conclusions or coming up with Zany Schemes. Then again, it wouldn't be as funny if she did.
- Magnificent Bitch: MacKenzie. Her way of ruining the school dance and getting back at Brandon for not taking her and managing to make Nikki look bad was actually pretty clever.