YMMV: Crazy Taxi
- Crosses the Line Twice:
- Passengers actually jump out of the taxi while it's still moving if the timer runs out. That on it's own is pretty ridiculous, but it sky rockets to insane levels when you find out that one of the possible passengers you can pick up is a pregnant woman.
- Ear Worm: YA YA YA YA YA!
- Song Association: Alright, who heard this song on the radio and was tempted to jump traffic? (most, if not all, of The Offspring songs featured qualify)
- Seinfeld Is Unfunny: Some reviews of the ports will find the gameplay not as fun as it was originally.
- They Changed It, Now It Sucks:
- Save for the Gamecube and PS2 ports, the game's iconic soundtrack has unfortunately never since survived its numerous re-releases, from the original PC port to the downloadable re-release in 2011.
- The iconic soundtrack returned in the 2012 iOS re-release, though.