- Fail to escort a passenger to the destination on time, and your passenger jumps out of the taxi while it's still moving.
- Sometimes, getting a BAD rating causes the passenger to kick your taxi before leaving.
- Some of the prospective customers you can pick up are underwater. Yes, they're standing around in the water trying to hail a taxi.
- When delivering your passengers to their location in good time, your passenger will sometimes declare "That was HELLA-FAST!" Everyone does this, from the loud mouthed guy going to the Stadium, to the otherwise sweet old ladies going to the Church.
Pastor: You're one hell of a driver!
- There's something inherently funny about EXPLODING onto the scene, rock music blaring, sending all manner of phone booths, signs and crates flying through the air, and nearly running down the person you're about to offer a ride followed immediately by the person in question jumping into the cab without a second thought so that you can drive them to the KFC down the road for lunch.
- Nowhere does this apply as much as at Osmous Hotel in the first game's Arcade course. There's a cab parked sideways just in front of the entrance and dropping a customer efficiently typically involves slamming it full force into the front door, plopping yourself down in its place and speeding off.