Tropers Online: 2,719
[ Login for more options ]
|These are what we call the 'YMMV items.' Things that some people find in this work. We call them 'your mileage might vary' because not everyone sees these things in the same way. This starts discussions in the trope lists, a thing we don't want. Please use the discussion page if you'd like to discuss any of these items.|
YMMV: Castlevania: Bloodlines
- Awesome Music: Michiru Yamane's first contribution to the Castlevania series, and not too bad either.
- Fan Nickname: John Morris and Eric Lecarde are "Whip Guy" and "Spear Dude", respectively.
- It's Short, so It Sucks : The game is only six stages long, which can seem like a step backwards from Super Castlevania IV and Rondo of Blood.
- Viewer Gender Confusion: Eric in the European and Japanese versions.
- Visual Effects of Awesome: The wizards at Konami made Sega Genesis do some things it couldn't do, mainly scaling and rotation. The game as a whole is even more impressive than what the SNES pulled off in Super Castlevania IV.