YMMV: Between the Lions
- Accidental Innuendo: "What's Cooking with Theo and Cleo" features a lot of rhyming titles like "Slammed and Rammed Ham", "Beef in a Sheet", and "Tackled and Paddled Hamburger". Considering the two openly flirt on the show and sometimes seem to be close to killing the Y-rating, it could be intentional.
- Awesome Music:
- Pygmalion's Song in the episode Hug, Hug, Hug!note , if you're into power ballad love songs.
- Ear Worm - The theme song. C'mon, you can't tell me that theme song hasn't gotten stuck in your head at least once!
- Ensemble Darkhorse: Click
- Heartwarming Moments: Some of the lyrics to Sometimes Y were pretty sweet.
Oh, and Sometimes YY, don't you cryYou're not a fulltime vowel,but don't throw in the towel,My little sometimes Y.
- Uncanny Valley: Arty Smartypants. That one messed-up eye and that the other one is cold, dead, unblinking and fixed on the viewer is already a bit unnerving, but his overall strange anatomy and his human hands can make his appearance downright harrowing to some viewers.