Blackjack Mulligan (b. Robert Windham in 1942, d. 2016) and Blackjack Lanza (b. Jack Lanza in 1935) were a Professional Wrestling Tag Team as The Blackjacks. They came together as a team in 1973 and competed for the AWA, WWE, and various territories. They were 1x WWA (Indianapolis) World Tag Team Champions, 1x NWA Texas Tag Team Champions, 2x NWA American (World Class) Tag Team Champions and 1x WWE World Tag Team Champions.As usual, you can find the basics at The Other Wiki.
- Arch-Enemy: Dick The Bruiser and The Crusher
- Autobiography: Mulligan's True Lies and Alibis.
- Awesome Moment of Crowning: They were inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame in 2006.
- Badass Family/Wrestling Family: Two separate families. Mulligan has sons Barry and Kendall Windham, son-in-law Mike Rotunda and grandsons Bray Wyatt and Bo Dallas. Lanza has nephew John Bradshaw Layfield.
- Badass Moustache: Both
- Charlie Brown from Outta Town: Mulligan as Big Machine.
- Dark is Evil: As heels.
- Everything Is Big in Texas: Mulligan is from Sweetwater. Lanza is from either New Mexico or Laredo.
- Finishing Move: Clawhold
- Generation Xerox: The New Blackjacks, Windham and Bradshaw.
- Nice Hat: Both
- Power Stable: As a team, they were members of The Heenan Family in the WWA in Indianapolis. On his own, Mulligan was a member of The Pringle Dynasty as a heel and Dusty Rhodes' Family as a face.
- Retired Badass: Lanza has worked as a road agent for WWE for years.
- Talk Show with Fists: Mulligan's short-lived "Blackjack's BBQ"
- Underwear of Power
- Wrestling Doesn't Pay: Wrestling cowboys.