Wrestling: Bo Dallas
You miss 100% of the shots you don't take. Don't be afraid to shoot. Even if you don't score, you're already a winner in the most important game of all. All you have to do... is BO-lieve.Taylor Michael Rotunda (b. 1990) is an American Professional Wrestler from Brooksville, Florida currently signed to WWE as Bo Dallas. He debuted in WWE's developmental promotion FCW in 2008 and is currently in WWE Smackdown. He is a 2x FCW Florida Tag Team Champion with his brother Duke Rotunda/Husky Harris, a former 3x FCW Florida Heavyweight Champion and former WWE NXT Champion.As usual, you can find the basics at The Other Wiki.
"BOLIEVE" in these Tropes:
- Aborted Arc: His feud with Wade Barrett. He eliminated Barrett in the Royal Rumble, who in turn eliminated Dallas. They then had a match on Raw the following night, in which Dallas won, then a couple of backstage confrontations. Then the arc was dropped and Bo was sent back to NXT.
- Affectionate Parody / Take That Me: His whole character is one towards John Cena.
- Arch-Enemy: In NXT Sami Zayn.
- Catchphrase: Bolieve and other assorted Incredibly Lame Puns based on his name.
- Breakup Breakout: His brother Duke, currently Bray Wyatt of The Wyatt Family has far bigger success than he has at the moment.
- Canon Discontinuity: Bo's original stint on the main roster has never been referred to since his 2014 call-up. This is despite gaining a victory over the then Intercontinental champion Bad News Barrett and taking part in the 2013 Royal Rumble.
- Charlie Brown from Outta Town: After being banned from NXT, Bo tried to make a comeback wearing a luchador mask and calling himself "Mr. NXT." It didn't work out so well.
- Chuck Cunningham Syndrome: Was introduced as an entrant in the Royal Rumble, and had a brief feud with Wade Barrett before vanishing without a trace.
- Darkhorse Victory: His (first) WWE singles debut had him facing and beating current Intercontinental Champion Wade Barrett. He also had a decent showing in his true debut - the Royal Rumble (where he also eliminated Wade Barrett).
- Face-Heel Turn: In August of 2013, after his return to NXT, he began talking down to Sami Zayn and became delusional that the audience loves him despite them booing him relentlessly for months.
- Finishing Move:
- Pretty Fly for a White Guy: Invoked in a match with R-Truth, where Bo attempts to imitate Truth's way of playing to the audience by asking "What's going on?"
- Put on a Bus: Was sent back to NXT for reasons unknown. He returned a year later.
- Red Baron: "The Inspirational" Bo Dallas.
- Stepford Smiler: In his heel incarnation on NXT.
- Tag Team: With his brother, as The Rotunda Brothers.
- Too Dumb to Live: Interrupted Brock Lesnar the night after Lesnar lost to The Undertaker via submission (due to being knocked out by Hell's Gate), and then had the audacity to mock him about it in his own "inspirational" way. Even JBL, normally a fan of Bo, outright called him "the dumbest man on the planet" on commentary. And that's how Bo became a resident of Suplex City.
- What Happened to the Mouse?:
- After being in the Rumble, winning a match against Wade Barrett, and having a few backstage segments that hinted on a feud between the two, Bo simply disappeared off TV.
- He appeared on the March 4th 2013 episode of Raw, however very briefly, in the front row of a group of superstars gathered around Mae Young's 90th birthday cake(s) - he was basically shoved aside as CM Punk interrupted the party for his entrance. It Makes Sense in Context.
- Wrestling Family: Grandson of Blackjack Mulligan, nephew of Barry and Kendall Windham, son of Mike Rotunda (known in WWE as Irwin R. Schyster), and younger brother to Windham Rotunda (formerly known as The Nexus's Husky Harris, now known as Bray Wyatt).