Western Animation: Hey Good Lookin'
Hey Good Lookin is an animated film by Ralph Bakshi that was released in 1982. Originally to be planned out as a live-action/animated movie but was later changed to a fully-animated film. It has been said that its original live-action/animated setting is still around but may be hard to find. A soundtrack of the film was released around 2006.
Hey good looking provides with these tropes:
- Ambiguously Jewish: Crazy Shapiro, his father, Rozzie and her father
- Bare Your Midriff: Rozzie
- Big Eater: Eva
- Cloud Cuckoo Lander: Crazy Shapiro sums this up perfectly.
- Deconstruction: Of 1950s nostalgia, whether people think the 1950s were really just like Happy Days or Grease or whatever (the "cool" main character is a Dirty Coward, he and his girlfriend aren't really in love, he and his friends are not True Companions, etc.).
- Disney Acid Sequence: It has one of these during the film.
- Impossible Hourglass Figure: Rozzie has this with a mixture of a big butt.
- Lost Forever: The actual live-action/animated version of the film is in this.
- No Indoor Voice: Rozzie's father.
- Roto Scoping: Some parts of the film have this, and it isn't hard to tell either.
- Roger Rabbit Effect: Started out as this, but was later reworked as an animated feature. Although certain parts of the film have the animated characters over live-action backgrounds.
- Shout-Out: A certain part of the film has animated characters doing Wild Take reactions, that look very familiar.