Webcomic: Zodiac Fun Times
"I love you too, Boris!"Zodiac Fun Times is a webcomic written, drawn, and colored by Chris "Froggotten" B. It is set in an as of yet unidentified Final Fantasy world, and makes many references not only to it's base series, but also to the fantasy genre in general. The first comic even has the party meet in a tavern.It should be noted that the comic gets its name from the free RPG system known as ZODIAC, though it hasn't made explicit reference to it aside from the links page.The website is maintained by Seth Rilea.
— Whitty, Zodiac Fun Times, "Page 1"
Zodiac Fun Times provides examples of:
- Added Alliterative Appeal: Mauler the Mighty Moogle Monk!
- Aerith and Bob: The cast includes Boris, Sally, Whitty, and... Mauler?
- Anticlimax Boss: The troll wasn't terribly diffacult. Lampshaded
- BFS: Doesn't help the troll any.
Cat GirlCat Boy: Boris, as revealed on page 8.
- Cute Bruiser: Mauler
- Dumb Muscle: Alas poor troll.
- Groin Attack: During a fight with a goblin.
- Hard-Drinking Party Girl: Whitty's first lines involve her being drunk and happy.
- Incredibly Lame Pun
- You All Meet in an Inn