Once upon a time, back when the Internet as we know it was still in diapers, a madman named Eric Fensler took 25 old public service announcements from the 80's G.I. Joe cartoon and turned them into subversive comedy genius. Needless to say, they went memetic.All of them can be viewed on this YouTube channel. Alternatively, Jose the Bronx Rican created and released a DVD "remaster" by hand-editing the original PSA's (from their own DVD release) and adding Fensler's audio. In any case, they really have to be seen to be believed.
- Badass Baritone: "Ooooooooooooohh!"
- Berserk Button?
- Camp Gay - "Look at all your different colored hats!"
- Cluster F-Bomb
- Curse Cut Short - SHIIIIIIIIIIII-
- Digital Piracy Is Evil: Stop all the donwloadin!
- Gag Dub
- Glorified Sperm Donor - "I believe I knew your mother, son."
- Gratuitous Japanese - PSA #23 seems to be made entirely out of a basic Japanese tape. Also, GEE WARA TASHI FU SUKURUUUUUU.
- "Nice catch, blanco niño note , but too bad your ass got saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaacked".
- Immediate Self-Contradiction: "Give him the stick...DON'T GIVE HIM THE STICK!"
- Jive Turkey - "It's just ee freezy steps: just flip it, stick it, and see-ya-latah-bye!"
- London Gangster: Snow Job tries to comes off as one of these in "Ice", talking in an aggressive Cockney accent. Doubles as a Cluster F-Bomb.Snow Job: Hey, what the fuck are you kids doin' on my fuckin' lawn? And don't look at me when I'm fuckin' talking to you. Get that kid off my ice, you little wankers. A'right, give 'im the stick - DON'T GIVE 'IM THE STICK!
- Manipulative Editing - Fensler was able to take a kid passing out and turn it into a break dance.
- Mind Screw
- Mouth Flaps - Made fun of in the very first one.
- Overly Long Gag - One, two, ............ three: uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
- Shout-Out - PSA #12 to Sega Rally Championship's infamous Game Over screen.
I just wanna ride my MOOOOOOooooooooootorcicle!!
- Towards an Arlo Guthrie song in #14:
- So Unfunny, It's Funny: "Soccer news" dubs in an actual news broadcast for the Joe's dialogue.
- The Unintelligible - Deep Six, due to his Buzz Lightyear-esque head dome.
- Also the firefighters in #6
- Endorsed by National Fenslerfilm Council