A pixel art Web Animation series starring Sips and Sjin of the Yogscast and animated by Balbod.In Feudal Japan, a ninja has a contract to kill the eating contest winner, the Burrito Bushido, who is marked for assassination, and keeps failing. Meanwhile, in the Future, as two spacemen activate a quantum dilation device, the Burrito Bushido and the ninja are sent forward in time two hundred years to a "cruel dystopia, ruled by this sea lying dyon", by which point the deadline for the ninja's contract will have presumably expired.After throwing a two hundred years out-of-date burrito at "Shark Boy", Shark Boy challenges Bushido to fight in the upcoming Jade Dragon Martial Arts World Tournament, threatening him with another contract on him if he doesn't show up.The series can be found on YouTube here. Appears to have concluded as of episode 13.
- Determinator: The ninja's master, who survives two hundred years awaiting his vengeance on the Burrito Bushido.
- Kamehame Hadoken: The Burriburrito technique.
- Magic Versus Technology: Rythian and Duncan Jones, as with their Minecraft avatars in Tekkit, in opposition in this battle during the Jade Dragon World Tournament.
- Ninja: Mostly just one, despite the title.
- One-Winged Angel: Shark Boy during the Jade Dragon Tournament.
- Power Levels: In a nod to the Dragon Ball meme, the Burrito Bushido's ends up as over 9000.
- Readings Are Off the Scale: After seeing the Burrito Bushido power up, Shark Boy puts on a scouter, reading his Power Level as over 9000.
- Stock Ness Monster: In episode 11, Nessie is a fully armed flying ship.
- Super Mode: The Burrito Bushido gains this mode from eating a burrito. It doesn't last long.
- There Are No Rules: The rules of the Jade Dragon Tournament.
- Toilet Humour: Episode 1, which is set around an outhouse.
- Tournament Arc: The Jade Dragon World Martial Arts Tournament.
- Twist Ending: The Ninja and the Burrito Bushido are the Orange and Blue Spacemen from Spacemen. There are some problems with this, but oh well.
- Unfortunate Names: According to Shark Boy, Burrito Bushido sounds like a bad restaurant name.
- Violent Glaswegian: The thick-accented trainer who even has an Irn Bru-powered Loch Ness Monster with haggis torpedoes for when his customers don't pay.
- What Kind of Lame Power Is Heart, Anyway?: In the Jade Dragon World Tournament, Duncan Jones' signature move is apparently his intellect.