I.M. Meen Gets a Job is a series of YouTube Poops made by rossw19. It focuses on the adventures of Ignatius Mortimer Meen, and so far it has 50-something episodes.
This series contains examples of...
- Aborted Arc: After a few episodes, the show becomes less and less about I.M. Meen getting a job and more about him living in a world where anything can become dangerous and attacks him.
- Bait and Switch: Subverted in one of the episodes. You think that it would be a Rick Roll, but it turns out the main crew is just wtaching it on TV.
- Blah Blah Blah: Parodied in the 46th episode. The teacher is making trumpet sounds (a la Peanuts). When the camera is on the teacher, it turns out it's a man with a trumpet for a head!
- Dangerous Workplace: The Arperture Company in episode 7. He keeps getting either injured, nauseated, or flung into space. He also has trouble with a time machine.
- Fusion Dance: Happens in number 6 to create I.M. Weegee.
- My Life Flashed Before His Eyes: The 45th-47th episodes. As I.M. Meen is about to drive into a lake with a golf cart at a high speed, his life flashed before his eyes. We even see his parents' marriage, and we see him growing up and gaining powers. In college, he meets his friend Weegee and his future wife Ophelia. They join the Magically Gifted Club, but this results with an argument with the chairman, culminating in a big fight. The chairman, Writewell is killed and Ophelia is saved.
- Poke the Poodle: An annoyed I.M. Meen does this in the 42nd episode. Some examples include him feeding the animals at a zoo, parking in handicapped spots, taking multiple samples from a bowl at the mall, and bouncing on a bed.
- Pushed in Front of the Audience: In episode, I.M. Meen's life is made into a Reality TV show. Naturally, a lot of changes are made, including his friends being taken away. Eventually, though, I.M. Meen kicks the crew out and gets his friends back.
- Rage Quit: After trying to wipe a stain with a Sham-Wow, it fails and just spreads the stain. He quits his job in advertising as a result.
- Scooby-Dooby Doors: There's a scene in part 21, accompanied with unusual music that wouldn't normally fit this trope. Of course, it goes totally crazy, as two bakers appear, I.M. Weegee appears, and Link appears. There's even a parody of the unmasking after it.
- The Scream: Happens a lot with the titualar character, especially in the 6th installment.
- Sdrawkcab Name: Neem M.I.
- Trapped in TV Land: Happens in the 41st episode. It turns out that the TV is evil, and trapped him there in the first place.