- Given the casting announcement it will be more likely Tony Jaa will be Deckard Shaw's Dragon, with Kurt Russell being the possible Bigger Bad
Deckard Shaw was behind Johnny Tran.
Brian will be killed off in 7
- Given Paul Walker's untimely death, and because he was still in the middle of filming, it may be rewritten to have him killed off. Not to mention that Deckard Shaw's hunting them and he's already gotten Han, who would be next?
- At least partially jossed, as while Brian is being written off, he'll be retired, not dead.
8 and 9 will be about Sean.
Sean and a cousin of Brian's (played by Paul's brother) earning their way in Toretto's crew (or whatever's left of them after 7, depending on how much of his way Deckard has) will be a significant side plot with 8 and 9.
Deckard Shaw had someone on the CIA feeding him intel
- Deckard had enough knowledge about the plan to rescue Ramsey that he was able to ambush their ambush. It is absolutely impossible that he could've done that without someone in the CIA briefing him on the team's demented plan.
- Seconded. Chances are this same person will also help him escape from the high security prison he is in by the end of the seventh movie, too, as it's obviously set to be a Sequel Hook.
Brian will be mentioned or have a brief cameo (as The Other Darrin) in the sequel(s).A member of the team might try to call Brian for information, but Mia got the phone saying that Brian is playing with their child. We'll likely see him in the background with his back facing us since he'll be played by another actor. This would be the only scene Brian and Mia will appear in, much like the same way Al from Die Hard appearing in Die Hard 2 and Captain Diel from Rush Hour appearing in a deleted scene of Rush Hour 2.