Ho Yay: The Fast and the Furious
The Ho Yay
in The Fast and the Furious
is so off the charts
, even some mainstream critics picked up on it.
- Does Brian throwing away his career in the first movie, and willingly facing the possibility of criminal charges of aiding and abetting just to save Dom count? Or does it go without saying by this point?
- One of the more obvious examples is the relationship between Brian and Roman in 2 Fast 2 Furious. The way Roman always seems anxious about Brian whenever he's with Eva Mendes, the slap and tickle fight between the two of them early on in the film and Roman's constant warnings for Brian to "stay away from dem females" just screams of Ho Yay.
- At the end of the fourth movie, it's Brian who has Dom's cross. You know, the cross Dom's had since the first movie. The cross Dom gave Letty when he left to keep her safe. Yet Brian feels comfortable hanging it from his mirror, and Mia, Dom's sister who knows the significance of the cross, lets him?
- Dom appreciates a fine body, regardless of the make.
- Han is 'into American muscle'. Ahem.
- It's Dom's raised eyebrows and tone of infinite smugness that really make it.