Awesome: The Fast and the Furious
The Fast and the Furious
- How about that Charger flip over the Supra at the end? That was pretty damn cool. Especially Dom's line after he gets out of the car. Also doubles as a funny moment considering.
Dom: That's not what I had in mind.
- The truck driver who successfully fights off the gang with a shotgun during the climax. We never even see his face, but he's quite the memorable guy.
- His awesomeness should be added in light of the recent movies where the actions are all amped Up to Eleven. This one truck driver managed to do what two drug lords (one even has an entire corrupt police force at his disposal), an elite DSS squad, an ex-SAS and his team and his even more dangerous ex-black ops brother AND a mercenary force with enough armaments to annihilate a small country can't do, stopping Dominic Toretto.
2 Fast 2 Furious
- The prelude that was included on the DVD, which shows how Brian ended up in Miami and how he got the Skyline.
- The bridge jump the Skyline does during the first race. Word of God says that after the Skyline made this jump, they simply had to replace the wheels and other minor parts and it was still in good running condition.
- Brian showing his Nerves of Steel when he's racing for the American muscle cars by playing chicken with Korpi (Aka "Fonzie") so he can win the race due to Korpi having a massive headstart and Korpi ends up stalling his car in the dirt. By the time that he can get back on the road, Brian's easily caught up with no problem and wins.
- The epic scramble towards the end - first the big pickups are sent out to plow the cop cars out of the way, then about a hundred or so cars shoot out of the garage, causing mass confusion.
The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift
- The battle of East and West at the end — Sean's Mustang (with the engine of Han's Silvia) vs. DK's Fairlady on a mountain DK is apparently master of (it was said that he is the only person capable of going down in one piece.)
Fast & Furious (4)
- The final chase scene with Braga's men through the caves.
- Dom bursting out of the cave and plowing into Fenix, with Brian holding him so he can't escape.
- The epic fight between Dom and Hobbs.
- The vault car chase, simply mind-blowing.
- Dom and Hobbs teaming up. When Dom is giving his big "You can do what you want, and I won't think less of you, but I have to do this" speech, and everyone is looking unsure and full of doubt, then Hobbs steps up with "I'll ride with you, Toretto."
- Virtually every move the Torreto clan made in part 5 being Chessmaster-level stuff. Even the Indy Ploys.
Fast & Furious 6
- The Title Montage is one for the whole dang series.
- Jah, the martial-artist of Shaw's crew, rips through a dozen of London's Finest at Waterloo Station like a lawnmower through grass, and then demolishes Han and Roman double-teaming him; all with his bare hands.
- The evil Formula 1 cars.
- The tank sequence in the sixth film:
Tej: Uh, guys? They got a tank!Roman: I'm sorry, did somebody just say a tank!?
- Dom jumping and catching Letty in mid-air.
- Letty and Riley's fight. Yes, Gina Carano vs. Michelle Rodriguez is awesome. But especially when it gets to round two:
Letty: Wrong team, bitch! (harpoons Riley out the plane)
- The entirety of the plane sequence, every time you think it can't get any more insane, Lin takes it Up to Eleven.
- The Sequel Hook in the sixth film involving Jason Statham. The audience went wild.
- Furious 7 takes the series' trademark crazy action so far off the scale that it's basically impossible not to have your mind blown during every action scene at least once. Among the highlights:
- The gang's rescue of Ramsey in the mountains of Azerbaijan, starting with them parachuting out of an airplane in their awesome cars, then moving onto a giant armored bus armed with several machineguns, Brian's fight with the martial arts expert on said bus while it's careening off the edge of the cliff and his subsequent Nathan Drake-esque escape, and Dom escaping the mountain by driving right off the edge
- The mission to Abu Dhabi. It was going to be quite simple. Ramsey is going to talk with an associate of hers to get the God's Eye that everyone is looking for, but then he tells her that he had sold it to a billionaire who is hosting a party inside the one of the city's tallest skyscrapers. The crews then dressed sharply to infiltrate the party. Brian and Dom then finds that said equipment is hidden within a Lykan Hypersport, a very rare sports car with only 7 produced in the world. The plan goes awry when Letty's cover is blown and Deckard arrives. With nowhere to escape, Dom races the car outside the windows, jumping between two freakin' buildings, using Deckard's explosives to propel them forward. And seeing Brian still struggled to get the God's Eye out of the car, he does it again, launching the car to the third building as it runs out of control, then and only then do both Brian and Dom jump out of the car just before it plummets down into the streets below, finally getting the bloody thing they came for.
- Hobbs during the climax. First, he declares, "Daddy's gotta go to work" before breaking off the cast on his armnote . Then he gears up and drives an ambulance right onto the drone that's chasing Letty and Ramsey. Then, he shoots a minigun at Jakande's chopper before destroying it and Jakande completely after Dom leaves a bag of grenades hooked onto the chopper.
- Dom and Shaw's street fight.
- Hobbs and Shaw's initial fight, with The Rock giving Jason Statham a Rock Bottom.
- Prior to the street fight, Dom and Shaw engages in a game of chicken for the second time, this time Dom performed a wheelie with his Charger before he collides head-on with Shaw, and the Charger's chassis smashes into the front end of Shaw's DB 9, destroying it.
- Brian's rematch with Kiet, one of Jakande's minions (played by Tony Jaa). He hooks Kiet to a large weight and rolls it down an elevator shaft, taking Kiet with it.
Brian: Too slow!