- The "Replidroids" are a similar "clunky Robot Buddy" shape, have the exact same Computer Voice, and are just as hopeless at the job they're designed to do. Apparently the designer carried on with his attempts at robot design and got a bit better at it.
The Quiz Broadcast is set after the end of Threads
- The Event occured after the nukes, which is how most of our history was lost about three years after The Event. Sex became less dead-freak-baby-making and more vomity, and The Event created Them.
Numberwang is rigged.
- That's why Simon always wins.
- Alternatively, the name 'Simon' is itself numberwang.
- As far as I'm concerned, if David Mitchell and Robert Webb both denied this, to my face, it wouldn't stop being true.
The nuclear explosion at the end of the Blah-Blah-Blah "Get Me Hennimore!" sketch is the beginning of The Event.
- It would make sense for a nuclear explosion in England to start off nuclear war, thus leading to the apocalypse, especially if it all began in England.
- This troper might say the beginning of The Event was the end of the Inebriati sketch; might make sense looking at how bad London looked once the guy had two drinks.
- Alternatively, it could be the end of the Cash for Plutonium.
- And of course it's also possible that the invasion of the giant alien crab robots (end of S 2 E 05, people tend to forget about them for some reason) was the start of the event. Or Colosson's quest to destroy everything not Numberwang. Or all six.
- "Oh no! The world is poorly from not enough electric!"
All sketches are canon.
- The Inebriati caused the Event
- The Dosh 4 Gold program funded the Event (and was run by the Inebriati)
- The Everything is Fine sketch is immediately post-event
- The Cryogenic reality show created Them
- The Quiz Broadcast is controlled by the same people who created Them
- Vectron gives me hope for the future