Who do you think Sepulchure's Master is?
- Zorbak or Twig.
- I am disappointed in the lack of a certain character... The Mysterious Stranger, who out of all characters met (although, we really don't know WHAT the Stranger even is), is the most likely candidate.
- Mysterious Stranger, proven in the most recent quest of the Friday the 13 War of 2011.
have a TARDIS.
- Alternatively, the Doctor could have left a piece behind when visiting him, and Cysero decided to grow his own TARDIS, but couldn't get in without a Key, so he sold it to the Hero. On that note...
- There is no evidence that Cysero actively meddles with time unless there's a need for it.
The Player character is pretending to be dumb.
This is so that everyone underestimates them
as the Hero of the saga, so that when Selpuchure
unleashes Fluffy, their own dragon will become the UnderDog and they 'destroy' Lore as the Prophecy intended — Either that, or our DragonFable
character really is Faking Amnesia
- It should be noted that our character has shown great wit and intelligence in certain moments. Rather than "playing dumb," this would either be our character growing more experienced, or just a lack of common sense rather than intelligence.
The Player character is still
being Mind Raped
by the Water Orb saga.
- Fridge Horror for the rest of the saga, what if the Boss was still controlling us if the two Death Knights didn't come for our rescue, but was still hallucinating everything from then onwards? Not probable, but still...
- The character's psyche was already in a questionable state before Kathool went to work, and it's fairly possible that permanent damage was caused. That doesn't mean it will ever have such serious effects on us.
Case in point: Blue Box house item and Trinket. And maybe during the Reset our character regenerated, but the Master (who is Selpuchure's) is still watching over our progress and making sure we don't get too strong or cocky during the whole dragon prophecy. Luckily as our character is an Idiot Hero
, the dragon prophecy is still broken, Aegis could possibly be our Valeyard.
- 'Further Evidence: Valencia says in one quest: "You really do belong in a museum... for now, though...", she KNOWS.
- This is just flat wrong. Our character messed with time at best three times, and we never intended to or have the power to do so at will.
- Jossed. Now it seems like they messed with the timeline more than three times.
Go to the Necropolis and look at the tombstones. One of them has Your Name
enscribed in there, and if you hover over it, what does it say? ''Rest In Pieces!'' Mind Screw
Jemini will appear in a future saga.
She carries a "the" name, appeared out of nowhere at night, and can aid the character at a price.
The Reset just affected technological progress, not people.
The Reset was an external Wheel of Time affecting Lore
The Wheel of Time
theory stated that whenever the universe is constantly reset
upon reaching the end of time- any time boundary is crossed- like a big wheel returning to its origins. Old Warlic in the year 3008
probably overused his mana and began the rewind
of time towards the ancient
days, before any aliens could take over Lore, unfortunately everyone else
Aisha is a reference to GlęGanna.
I mean, just compare them
. (Click the picture to enlarge it.) That's her on the left, and her Optakel is in the middle.
Glęganna is the villain of the third book in the Dream Servants
series by Dennis Jürgensen.
The Optakel is a magic stone that connected with her, turning her evil.
She looks the same, has a magic stone to help her, and also controls an army.
For extra bonus: She declared War against Dragesvard, and the name's Danish for Dragonblade. Guess where the writer of the book is from...?
The Aria in DF looks a LOT younger than she does in AQ... so I can only assume that the Aria in DF is in fact the daughter of the one in AQ. Who is the father? Probably don't want to know.
- I doubt it, and here's why: she is about nine in DF, and in AQ she doesn't look too much older. Remember, AQ is five years in the future, so she could easily be the same, just older. As for her saying that the Zardhunter taught her instead of Grams, remember what happened to Grams in DF. She could easily have been schooled under the Zardhunter during Grams' absence.
Warlic mentioned how he reset the MechQuest
world in AQWorlds
, but what if that only happened because something triggered the Gaillin (or Shadowscythe) to return every thousand years and Jaania died in the crossfire, so Warlic had no choice but to reset the universe to restore his lost love. But now the Gailin returns every 5 thousand years to cleanse the world.
- Sorry, but a few facts are just wrong here about The'Galin (which is the God's actual name). He doesn't come every 5 thousand years, he exists outside of time, and he does not "cleanse" the world- he literally un-creates anything in the world that creates chaos and strife for the Goddess of Creation.
- The original poster of this doesn't seem to understand what the Reset actually was. At the end of events in MechQuest, Warlic was forced to Reset the universe, which reset the universe, but not time. So, this set the stage for DragonFable. Meaning, Jaania probably didn't even exist when the Reset happened.
Valencia Surehunter is bisexual.
She seems very
friendly with the Hero, male or female, and the way she talked to Fae in "Nature's Keeper" looked a bit the same way.
And now you know the real
reason why "Tara" Dropped A Bridge
on "Raven's" avatar
Fae is the Aegis, Protector, of the Earth Orb.
Her and Aquella were both attracted to their respective Orbs, Nature and Water.
Nature could have bonded with Fae the same way Water did with Aquella.
This could also mean that Drakonnan is the Aegis of the Fire Orb, since he harnessed the most power from it.
- The original poster failed to notice that after touching the Orb, something actively happen. There was a flash of light, and she was out cold. In Fae's case, she picked it up, and NOTHING happened out of the ordinary. She didn't start changing forms until after the Orb had been hit with dark magic, suggesting it had been cursed. That doesn't make her an Aegis. And when Drakonnan touched the Orb, nothing special happened to him.
Look at him, then go away. He will have changed.
Ash Dragonblade is a descendant/Expy of Raki from Claymore
They even look and act similar! That would make our character a Claymore by default.
The Guardian by the Potion Shops is gay.
He mentions "a cute mage" going by, and the only mage in Falconreach I can think of is Cysero.
I think it's good though, shows that the Guardians don't discriminate when hiring.
- This is probably not true. There are more mages than Cysero, and none of them have to stay in Falconreach. The mage passed through the town, and that's all.
Ash is going to die by the end of the "Final 13th" War
I am posting this on behalf of the forum community. They believe that Ash will end up doing something noobish like always and of course get himself killed by either Sepulchure or Drakath(the evil noob). considering that the rules of Never Say "Die"
and Inferred Holocaust
are averted and Player Punches
are abundant, the fact that Ash has always been near by during the war, its not to far off.
No real reason, it just doesn't seem far-fetched.
It's probably why he became a DmK in the first place, to revive her.
Going into the level 999 door in Oaklore sets you back at level one.
My friend and I were talking and decided that if you go in the door, there will be a level one sword lying there. You pick it up, and an attached note says something along the lines of "Here's a sword. Thought you might need it. Oh, by the way, you might wanna check your stats." Which are now at level one. We thought it would be awesome in a cruel, evil way. Highly unlikely, but still...
- level cap is currently 50, much like the moat in AQW, we will not know what lies behind it for a long time
The Aegis' of the Orbs
Each orb has a Aegis
protector, who is able to channel more power through it than a normal Mortal. Each Aegis was selected by touching the orb after the death of the previous Aegis-protector. The Aegis' are as follows:
- The Wind Orb: Could be Kordana but due to her status as a robot... May very well be Drakath or Captain Blackberry/Okuchi-No-Okami.
- The Light Orb: Sek-Duat is the only one who touched the orb in years so it likely is him but as with Kordana he isn't classified as living being any-more.
- The Dark Orb: Other then Vayle since the Orb was bonded to her soul, but maybe wanted Artix to become its Aegis since it tempted him and possibly gave him some of its own power.
- The Energy Orb: Balthar managed to make a whole army of useless robots into working, unfortunately intelligent machines.
- The Ice Orb: Aisha began the process of global cooling and took over both the Ice-Dragons and the Ice-Elves easily.
- The Fire Orb: Originally Akriloth, then after some Cutscene Incompetence, Konnan picked up the orb and became the Aegis.
- The Water Orb: Aquella, undisputed as the Big Bad of the saga is the first to call a character "the Aegis" of an orb.
- The Earth Orb: This one is complicated matter as the Orb had split into two separate parts, which have made them separate entities from the Orb itself, able to take on their own Aegis':
- The Nature Orb: Fae, thanks to it she managed to live for a couple hundred extra years, and gained Involuntary Shapeshifting thanks to her magic sneezes when she holds the Orb.
- The Stone Orb: Valencia was the first person in literally one thousand years to touch the orb, would also explain the shades of Les Yay between her and Fae.
- The Completed Earth Orb: Trey Surehunter, quite literally the second person to hold the Orb and merged it with the Blade of Awe.
- See my above note to understand just what shows a sign of becoming an Aegis. Simply finding and using the Orb doesn't make you its Aegis, nor does gaining special powers from it make you an Aegis. The only Aegis on this list is Aquella. Nothing particularly special happened with any of the other people.
The Orb does this mostly through having the Aegis either change appearance (Vayle, Fae, and possibly Akriloth) or becoming drunk on power (Sek Duat, Drakonnan, Akriloth, Aisha, and Trey). The list are as follows:
Wednesday is Thursday's mother.
I mean, come on, we've had no mention of Thursday's mother. It seems plausible, because it would equal to one big week pun
. Her mother would be Wednesday, her name is Thursday, and her 'father' is Lord Frydae
In the section with the time-travelling police box... The Hero
is actually dead
That's why they had to go back in time to get you- in the future your dragon is still alive, but you are
'dead' in some way after being trapped in crystal for many years
. They told past-you that you were just knocked out so you wouldn't try to change your fate and completely mess up
He's an all knowing character that believes that you shouldn't mess with things.
- His tent is also bigger on the inside.
- Nythera could be his assistant, whom he's protecting and teaching.
Alexander is Xan.
It's kinda obvious.