Visual Novel: Atlach=Nacha
Atlach=Nacha is a rather obscure H-Game by Alice Soft about a Jorōgumo named Hirasaka Hatsune.After a brutal battle with her nemesis Shirogane, Hatsune had to go into hiding. Able to take on a human form, she appears as a student at Yaesaka High School where she intends to use the students to replenish her strength. She does this in two ways: either devouring them or having sex with them. It should be noted that she prefers girls for sexual intercourse.She saves a Shrinking Violet by the name of Miyama Kanako on the night she discovered the school, killing and eating the boys that were trying to rape her. Now, Kanako stays by her side as a loyal servant of sorts while Hatsune plans to target the other students. However, Shirogane is around the area as well and it won't be long before he tracks her down.Named after the Great Old One spider from the Cthulhu Mythos.
Provides examples of:
- Anti-Hero: Hatsune is at best, a type V.
- Attempted Rape: Hatsune saves Kanako from one of these, though her reasons are less than noble. She intially intends to either eat Kanako or rape her herself, then decides against it after filling up on Kanako's rapists.
- Cobweb Jungle: The classroom that serves as Hatsune's nest.
- Deus Sex Machina: Overlapping with Intimate Healing; Hatsune recovers her magical strength through sex.
- Depraved Bi Sexual: Subverted. While Hatsune is certainly very depraved, she isn't really bisexual. While if she has too, she dosen't mind draining males through sex at all, but she much prefers having sex with females, and usually decides to simply devour her male victims.
- Femme Fatale: Hatsune may be considered one, or she may be The Vamp, depending on how she interacts with the other characters.
- Giant Spider: Hirasaka Hatsune
- Girls Love
- Horny Devils: Hatsune
- Hot for Student: A rather squicky example with Iguchi and Tsugumi.
- Ill Girl: Takano Sachiho Unless Hatsune gets her...
- I'm a Humanitarian: Things don't end well for people who piss off Hatsune...
- Lesbian Vampire: Sort of.
- Meganekko: Yagami Rin. Also a Miko
- Pet the Dog: As hard as it is to believe, Hatsune has a few moments.
- Red Eyes, Take Warning: Hatsune's eye colors show that she is not to be messed with...
- Schoolgirl Lesbians: Hatsune doesn't really count since she's been around for a couple of centuries, but Kanako and the other girls count if Hatsune decides to prey on them.
- Shrinking Violet: Miyama Kanako
- Stalker with a Crush: Iguchi Gousuke has obsessive feelings towards Tsugumi.
- Unlucky Childhood Friend: Takehiro, childhood friend of Sachiho, may or may not end up like this depending on what Hatsune does; you don't get more unlucky than being dead.
- Villain Protagonist: Hirasaka Hatsune. Don't get much more of one then a demonic shapechanging Giant Spider who seduces and devours kids of both sexes simply to increase her power.
- Viral Transformation: Hatsune turns Kanako into a jorogumo as well in one of the endings.
- Youkai: as a Jorōgumo, Hatsune naturally fits into this category. Jorōgumo are demon-spiders who assume the forms of attractive women to devour humans. A similar creature is the Tsuchigumo, but that is apparently a Henge-type Obake.
- Zettai Ryouiki: Kanako.
- Woobie, Destroyer of Worlds: What Hatsune is, ultimately.