Video Game / Light Crusader
A game for the Sega Genesis
created by Treasure
. Similar to Landstalker
in gameplay but much easier, David the swordsman takes a holiday on Green Row and learns about the missing townspeople. He must go underground, beat up monsters, solve puzzles and free people.The game consists of 7 levels:
- Castle/Town: No monsters here. You can shop for elements and food here as well as hear a bad piano player. Talking to the king and princess are vital for the plot at times.
- B1: An easy, straightforward dungeon.
- B2: Dungeon that houses the 4 orbs used to awaken Ramiah.
- B3: Dungeon where goblins live and enslave humans.
- B4: Another dungeon, home to the Wizards' guild
- B5: One big room with a crystal that teleports you to other dimensions including ice, war, wild west, sci fi, highway, shadow and martial arts worlds.
- B6: The final dungeon that houses Ramiah.
- Catch-Phrase - Farmer: Are my cows safe?
- Chekhov's Gun - The four orbs from B2, which are later used to awaken the demon Ramiah/Huster.
- Disc-One Nuke - The best armour in the game is available as a random drop early on in the first dungeon of the game, if you're willing to grind a little on some tricky to kill, but not particularly strong enemies.
- Dreadful Musician - The piano lady