Video Game: Divine Intervention
""The day of reckoning is at hand."Divine Intervention is a flash browser game created by Jim Bonacci. Bonacci would later go on to make Happy Wheels.In the midst of a demonic apocalypse, a lone priest is tasked by God with cleaning things up.Play it here.
— The Priest
This game provides examples of:
- Badass Preacher: The Priest.
- Creepy Child: The demon-possessed children.
- Demonic Possession: The cause of the apocalypse.
- Divine Intervention: The opening scene has the Priest praying to God and asking what to do. A light shines on a nearby Bible. The Priest opens it and finds a gun.
- Hell on Earth: Demons have overtaken earth.
- Knife Nut: The little girl comes with a pair of knives and will stab you to death if she can.
- Sinister Minister: A demonic priest floating above a pentagram is a minor boss that appears occasionally.
- To Be Continued: The game ends on this but as of now there have been no sequels.
- Video Game Cruelty Potential: An altar boy will appear with a new weapon upgrade. You can blow him away afterwards.
- Zombie Apocalypse: Not zombies specifically they act very much like them.