Tropers / Voltech 44
A longtime gamer and power metal fan with a song in his heart and too much free time on his hands. I found this site a year ago because I wanted more info on the dreaded Mary Sue
, and I've been a lurker ever since.
Beyond that, I'm hoping to become a writer of some renown in the next few years - having written three thousand pages' worth of content
over the past couple of years will do that to a guy. So I guess you could say I've got hoop dreams...only...without the hoops...and with writing.
This is hard. Better throw in a video game reference to save face.
Grabbing is where you must begin
Shake for treasure from within
Throwing far is how to win
Ultra-Intergalactic Cybot G, MARINA!
Her Iron Fist will destroy you!
I'm the mastermind behind D.O.X. (formerly Dead Over Two),
and I've recently started a blog called Cross-Up
that you can check out. With any luck, both of them could be the start of a new age of heroes. So strap in and enjoy the ride, yeah?
Tropes that would probably make this troper more interesting:
Violate my page, fellow tropers! I want to hear what you have to say!
- The Quiet One: Soft-spoken to a fault, but good humored.
- Black and Nerdy: And how!
- Funny Afro: Recent experiences suggest that the ladies find it endearing.
- Power Trio: The ego of the group with my brother (superego) and best friend (id).
- Nice Guy: The nicest guy you'll ever meet! Just don't push me too far or...
- Beware the Nice Ones:...you just might regret it. This mild-mannered troper once (and only once) broke a controller while playing a game with the rest of the PowerTrio. They made my wrestler bleed - and needless to say, I was not pleased. By the way, I won.
- Wide-Eyed Idealist: Actually ranked second-highest idealist in my class back in high school! Thank you, Machiavelli.
- Trademark Favorite Food: HOT DOGS! (The only food I can cook reliably.)
- To Be a Master: A fairly general and totally attainable goal via my writing (it also helps that I was a Pokémon fan back in the day).
- Ditzy Genius: On the plus side: consistently an A student, won a few writing contests. On the minus side: slipped on a banana peel to see if it worked (it does), once ran down an escalator that was going up, has a not-so-secret love of giant robots, and has plans to hold a conversation with a stripper should the Power Trio ever force me to go to a strip club. It's a very scary place inside my head. Very noisy.
- Four Is Death: Inexplicably, four seems to be my lucky number, and continuously pops up in my life, tag-teaming with the number ten. Also obsessively groups things in fours - along with...
- Author Appeal:...the number four being an Arc Number in a few works. Also, video game references. Lots and lots of video game references. Exquisite!
- Berserk Button: Final Fantasy XIII and everything related to it. The mere sight of it sends me into a rage.