Hey all. I'm Turtleducks
. I'm a Canadian
who lives in the wilds of New Brunswick, who's in her teens, with a girlfriend (who has since become a troper
just like me~) and gallons of Les Yay
with the rest of my group. You'll likely find me lurking around any pages that have to do with Repo! The Genetic Opera
. Oh, and Phineas and Ferb
Tropes Applying to Turtleducks:
- The Chick: In the "team mom" sort of way, to my group.
- Coming-Out Story: A hilariously awful one, actually, that is listed under Memetic Mutation troper tales. "Are you sexually attracted to her?"
- Fourth Wall Observer: Lots of times, but in one exam (for writing class), I happened to write a paragraph in the present tense about what I was writing for the paragraph in present tense. As well as an expository paragraph about how I couldn't write an expository paragraph with what was given.
- Genius Ditz: Er, yeah.
- Genki Girl: Very much so.
- Genre Savvy: After spending so much time on here, I was able to tell my music teacher was telling a literal Brick Joke before he even finished the first half of it.
- Hartman Hips: I have a lovely pair myself.
- The Lancer: To my best friend and leader-ish person of our group.
- Motor Mouth: See Genki Girl, above.
- No Indoor Voice: Actually, I do have one. It's just louder than everyone else's.
- Straight Lesbian: I'm not really a Lipstick Lesbian or a Butch Lesbian, so the only way you can probably tell I'm attracted to girls is seeing me with my girlfriend, who is a bit rougher around the edges.
Along with many others I can't remember right now.
I'm usually browsing the pages at random when I have nothing else to do, or I'm talking to my buddies. I love roleplaying, especially Dungeons & Dragons
. I'm a nerd to the core, with a love of parodies
and Monty Python
am writing some Fan Fiction
, including once maybe kinda sorta making a Mary Sue
. I've since disowned her to stick to canon characters. So far, my main work in progress that are not fanfiction and fanmixes for Phineas and Ferb
is about a young man named Hammond Cheese
who can see the supernatural
— which he doesn't particularly like.
I adore Harry Potter
(as long as it's the first stuff), and the English language. I myself am a pescovegetarian who thinks PETA is a bunch of crazy-ass losers who will eventually try to make animals vegetarian, too.