Hey all. I'm Turtleducks. I'm a Canadian who lives in the wilds of New Brunswick, who's in her teens, with a girlfriend (who has since become a troper just like me~) and gallons of Les Yay with the rest of my group. You'll likely find me lurking around any pages that have to do with Repo! The Genetic Opera. Oh, and Phineas and Ferb. Tropes Applying to Turtleducks:
admit to am writing some Fan Fiction, including once maybe kinda sorta making a Mary Sue. I've since disowned her to stick to canon characters. So far, my main work in progress that are not fanfiction and fanmixes for Phineas and Ferb is about a young man named Hammond Cheese who can see the supernatural — which he doesn't particularly like.
I adore Harry Potter, Pokémon (as long as it's the first stuff), and the English language. I myself am a pescovegetarian who thinks PETA is a bunch of crazy-ass losers who will eventually try to make animals vegetarian, too.
- The Chick: In the "team mom" sort of way, to my group.
- Coming-Out Story: A hilariously awful one, actually, that is listed under Memetic Mutation troper tales. "Are you sexually attracted to her?"
- Fourth Wall Observer: Lots of times, but in one exam (for writing class), I happened to write a paragraph in the present tense about what I was writing for the paragraph in present tense. As well as an expository paragraph about how I couldn't write an expository paragraph with what was given.
- Genius Ditz: Er, yeah.
- Genki Girl: Very much so.
- Genre Savvy: After spending so much time on here, I was able to tell my music teacher was telling a literal Brick Joke before he even finished the first half of it.
- Hartman Hips: I have a lovely pair myself.
- The Lancer: To my best friend and leader-ish person of our group.
- Motor Mouth: See Genki Girl, above.
- No Indoor Voice: Actually, I do have one. It's just louder than everyone else's.
- Straight Lesbian: I'm not really a Lipstick Lesbian or a Butch Lesbian, so the only way you can probably tell I'm attracted to girls is seeing me with my girlfriend, who is a bit rougher around the edges.