Tropers: Superkim 111
Greetings people of TV Tropes! I am Superkim111. If you're willing to look through What Are the Contributors Real Names then you can find out what people call me in the 'real world' as well. I'm an American female, specifically a Midwestern American female, and as some of you already know am not old enough to play poker in a casino. But you also know I can imagine it quite vividly so yay! Anyway if, for some reason, you want to find out even more about me then you may continue reading to find out what I like and what tropes apply to me. You may also vandalize my page. That is all.
This Troper Provides Examples Of:
- Aside Glance: Luckily no one has caught me doing it just yet.
- Asperger Syndrome: Professionally diagnosed, and then verified, years ago by people who actually specialize in it.
- Beware the Silly Ones / Beware the Nice Ones: I'm usually a fun-loving, easy-going gal who loves to make people laugh but if you push me enough I will snap.
- Bookworm: My room is filled with books that I've read time and time again. Factor in the books I've read that I've read online or belong to my friends, mother, or various libraries and you're looking at a lot of literature.
- Cool Big Sis: My little brothers just haven't realized it yet.
- Dad the Veteran: He was stationed up in the Aleutian Islands in Alaska for three and a half years as a firefighter for the Air Force.
- Deadpan Snarker: About half the time.
- Eerie Pale-Skinned Brunette: I enjoy the sun but only for a few minutes or through a window. Otherwise I might start to sweat or something.
- Friend to Bugs: I preferring catching and releasing bugs into the wild over squishing them.
- Fun T-Shirt: This trope comprises about 70% of my upper-body wardrobe.
- I Have Brothers: Brawling with them is why I'm actually decent in a fight.
- Neutral Good: Though I do have a bit of a mischievous streak.
- Picky Eater: I don't like food with certain smells and textures. It used to drive my parents crazy.
- Rebel Relaxation: I don't even do this on purpose. I just somehow always end up in this position. It's gotten me in trouble on quite a few occasions.
- Stroke the Beard: Since I am female and have no facial hair to speak of this makes for a very interesting visual.
- The Medic: I have a lot of family members in the medical profession so I've picked up a few things.
- Thinking Tic: When I'm doing some serious thinking I'll start to pace even if it means jumping up out of my chair to do so. And the more into my thoughts I am, the quicker I go. A sudden stroke of brilliance can even make me burst into a run.
- Younger Than They Look: But since I look like I'm in my mid-twenties you won't hear me complaining.
Stuff I Like:
open/close all folders
Anime and Manga
- Spirited Away
- Kiki's Delivery Service
- Batman: Under the Red Hood
- Princess Mononoke
- An American Tail
- The Land Before Time
- Pooh's Grand Adventure
- All Dogs Go to Heaven
- Really just about every Disney, Pixar, or Dreamworks film. Do you have a favorite? Ask me about it. Chances are I love it too.
Live Action TV
- Avatar: The Last Airbender:
- Young Justice
- Justice League
- X-Men: Evolution
- Phineas and Ferb
- Danny Phantom
- Batman: The Animated Series
- Codename: Kids Next Door
- G.I. Joe: Renegades
- The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy
- Invader Zim
- Kim Possible
- Ōban Star-Racers
- The Powerpuff Girls
- The Ricky Gervais Show
- Total Drama Island
- Xiaolin Showdown
- I'm in ur base, vandalizing ur page :P -Dark Confidant
- Ha! I don't have a base! Though now that I think about it that isn't really something to brag about.
- Hello, other me isn't able to drink and gamble yet! Wanna play a non-betting Blackjack round? ~PhoenixdaughterAM
- Sure! Just give me a sec to learn how to play Blackjack.