Tropers: Nat The Writer
Look! A troper!
- Evangelion (Rebuild included)
- Princess Tutu
- Azumanga Daioh
- Anna Karenina
- As I Lay Dying (the book, thank god)
- Tori Amos
- Arcade Fire
- Joanna Newsom
- dude okay adjusting your glasses is so friggin moe -selm
- *turns you into jelly* :3 -Hayati
- Tu ne sont pas les seuls qui abuse de la langue franšaise.~ Rain Krystal
- Tu veux dire: Tu n'es pas la seule qui abuse la langue franšaise. ~Anonymous Troper
- Congratulations on your good taste, miss.~ Pblegion
- Never forget that Boxbot is terrible. —sgrunt
- So you like anime and the French language and you haven't watched Wakfu yet. Oh you have such a treat ahead of you. - Korgmeister
- Godot Was Here.
- Love the Asuka Icon! You go Nat! But in all serious you're pretty insightful Muffin-Shota
- I am very glad you are not an alt account for Nick The Swing. -mrsaturn
- Gah! Fooled again! —blamspam
- ... If *headmeetkeyboard* is how you do your writing it's no wonder you don't get any done! (...*crickets*) ~Noaqiyeum
- Hello! I'm Fuzy2K, and I have something to say to you.... Pickles. So there!
- Oooh, fresh page to vandalise! Sploink! -Phoenixor
- Franz÷sisch? Tut mir furchtbar Leid, aber Deutsch ist definitiv die wesentlich geilere Sprache ^^ — der Grobi
- It's wrong I've forgotten to mark your page until now. -Nathaniel The Seeker
- Ah, I see you're a fan of The Glomp. Awesome. Oh, and don't worry about the faeries - they got distracted when you yelled "Look! A fairly insignificant troper!". - Stolen By Faeries
- Ahoy, my fellow human. Well met. -Muramasan13
Tropes that apply to Nat The Writer
- Non-Indicative Name - As stated in the description, more of an artist than a writer
- Nice Girl - To the point were it makes you wonder what kind of schemes is she hiding.