The man, the myth, the troper... resides elsewhere, so if that's who you were looking for, find him/her/it somewhere else.
Anyway, now that they're gone, welcome to the humble abode of Phoenixor. He's a little bemused, not the best of tropers and rather snarky, but he's an English Gentleman through and through. Right down to the cowering under cardboard boxes when the bad stuff happens. He's also working on his first novel. Slowly.
Like a snail carrying a boulder up a steep hill slow.
If you want to read it, click here
for regular updates of chapter parts or here
for the full chapters uploaded more sporadically. Well, that's it for the shameless plugging, let's get into more specific things, shall we?
He's around 21 years old, tall, paler than a ghost and socially awkward. And before you ask, no, he's not your clone. He doesn't think so, anyway. He enjoys playing the PS3
(Dragoonzor is the ID for those interested), training his Mew into a godlike killing machine, chilling out in the most '90s way possible and slacking off when he should be writing his novel.
Oh yeah, he also has Steam. You can mostly find him playing Team Fortress 2
or Worms Reloaded, so if you want to add him, go ahead. The ID is Phoenixor. He also has a youtube page
that has seen too little use. Yes, that is indeed him. Don't call him adorakble or he will end you.
Oh yes, he also has Skype, if you wish to add him (although he has no idea why). Greenphoenixor is what he goes by, proving once again that originality is dead.
If you want, go ahead and be vandally here. All the cool tropers seem to be doing it.
Oh yeah, stick some tropes about yours truly if you wanna here. Word of warning, put in adorkable and you will be ended.
Tropes go here. I guess. I mean, you could put them in the vandalism bit, but that would be rude.
- I'm the girlfriend! I outrank you all! So I claim the top! ~phoenixdaughterAM
- How eerie. Looking at your videos, I am reminded of what I was like. Fifteen years ago. —pvtnum11
- And so the bizarre time travel loop is begun.
- You can't handle the vandalism! —a vandal
- I can always handle the vandalism! Just not in ways that humans can comprehend, that's all.
- O hai. -vandalizes- —CompassionateSadist
- Where did I put that white paint?
- What happens if Pinnocchio says "My nose will grow"? —Anomalocaris 20
- God kicks him in the face. The universe hates smart alecs.
- Holy shit, this is uncanny. So, my first novel was started in 2006... yours? — Stolen By Faeries
- It began its life on Word document in 2010, or late 2009. At this rate, I should probably finish the trilogy in ten years or so.
- I was just
stalking tropers spying on tropers looking through random pages and how in the holy name of Thor did I miss this page? Shame on me! — A Crack In Time
- Embrace your rampant vandalism and troper stalking. Let the creepy flow through you.
- Hey, Phoenix. You avoiding the fangirls too? - Land Of Gold
- I'm trying to, yes. So much squeeing and hugging and urgh.
- There's always the possibility of it being an ugly friendship, I guess. -Random
- Ugly friendships are always fun. Unless it's with a troll of the cave variety. Not the smartest of beats, those.
- Smoke me a kipper! I'll be back
to vandalize your page again for breakfast! — Earl of Sandvich Ace Rimmer
- YOU MUST LIKE IKE/Snicklin
- But what if Roy's my boy?
- The faeries are making a return trip! Your page is now trashed worse than a KISS concert. - a certain faerie
- And I'd just cleaned up after the last time. Ah well, at least I didn't get soul-nabbed.
- I am here, Vandalising your page...do not attempt gaze upon it or you will lose everything- THE VOID
- A vandalism has occurred. We repeat, a vandalism has occurred... somewhere. But most certainly not here! - PantheraSapiensEllipsis
- Oh no! How terrible! I must look for this vandalism that clearly hasn't occurred here!
- 'Lo there, my fellow aspiring fiction project person! ~ betterthanstrawberry
- 'Lo. May your aspiring fiction projecting reach the heavens and shine in all its glory and stuff!
- Greetings, Wiki Vandal. You have a rather nice fridge, you know that? -L0gic
- Oy! Stay out of my fridge! I keep all my eldritch abominations in there!
- Vandalism. Your page will explode in 3... 2... 1... -StrangeDwarf
- Ahaha, I see, I see ^ヮ^
- Excuse me Pho. I seem to have dropped a poem around here... Ah, here it is.
He's got a reason to enjoy the sun,
Hope his holiday is never done,
His personal forecast ain't bad to me,
He's a cool dude, as you can see,
Humour and wit aren't strong suits,
But damn, he could give Mc Intyre
A kindly fellow, not having him around would never be fun,
But let him rest, for he needs to enjoy the sun.\\ - The Songseamster.
- Truly words-worth-y. Keep doing these things, they're awesome.
- I am watching over you while you sleep. Fear not. - Minesweeper.
- I would give you a bug but I have no button. ~ Aralyn
- And so bugs can breathe a sigh of relief once more.
- I seem to have dropped my purse, do you know where it is?~Frankie
- And I'll have to ask for those directions.
- I think I saw it over at Penguin's page. Just keep going left until you see the light of love and sunshine.
- Thank you, you're an angel.
- So some say. You know, when they're not fleeing in terror.
- Oh hi. There's sssssssomething behind you. ~Dhana Ragnarok
- Oh no, not again! -Arrows-
- Nobody wins Phoenixor. Nobody wins! ~Pink Heart Chainsaw
- Good thing I packed some Phoenix Downs then.
- *throws trophy* ~Phoenixdaughter AM
- -Crushed by the trophy- Ack! This is why I don't enter competitions!
- Hello fellow Airbender fan! I hope that we'll get along well! :D ~ Misuki
- And hello to you too. I'm sure we'll get along just fine.
- You're a good friend, man. Thanks for being around. Can't believe I've never signed your page before, but hereyago. - cutewithoutthe
- Didn't I vandal you once at some point? -emmens
- Well, you have now. Unless some terrible fate befalls this vandalism too...
- *hugs* ~Phoenixdaughter AM
- -happily returns the hug- Hi there. Again.
- Ola, fellow forum game regular. Voytual Hai pabe!- Eternal noob
- If by regular you mean "excessive lurker" then totally.
- Greetings. Do phoenix feathers look like peacock feathers? Libris Dedita
- Any who tried to find out got mysteriously burned to a crisp. Total mystery as to how it happened.
- Hi, I bought a cake! Diurnal Brocolli
- I like birds. Birds are fun. —Hachiko
- Birds are indeed fun. Except when they're trying to claw your eyes out. Then it's not so fun.
- I don't know you well, yet. Thus, perfect justification for leaving vandalism on your page, eh? -The Mike
- That's the spirit! Keep those vandalisms on a stranger basis!
- Scotland still Scottish? ~SlendidSuit
- Dashes of Irish are setting in. We're drinking it away but that just makes it stronger.
- 'Around' 21 years old? What's the error bar on that measurement? Incidentally, I need to get me one of those fancy age-ometers. -Jimmy T Malice
- The error bar is "however long it takes me to update it" and it can go from anywhere to "a day or two" to "the heat-death of the universe."