The Spoony Experiment woke me up to erase those damn cookies, but with a price.
I'm a casual editor, who comes here on irregular basis. I like to play around with ideas(I look for quite many things, among them strange scenarios to play around; unfortunately I bribed someone else to play the Quidditch
for me). On top of that, when I get in the mood...
Tropes that describe me best
- Attention Whore: Averted. While sometimes I may across as this, I don't basically have a greater need to be noticed than anyone else. Also subverted from time to time when I attempt to drag others into conversation.
- Break the Cutie: A little too familiar with this. Now afterwards I might actually be grateful.
- Break the Haughty: Zigzagged. I've been quite a gloryhog and learnt to be a bit more humble. Even so, when I aim to rouse others in a conversation, I may unintentionally come across as a friend of attention. Even if I do enjoy it, me narcissist.
- Complete Monster: Some of my former imaginary friends from childhood - because I subsequently made them that way.
- Creepy Child: Has anyone else ever seen nightmares of their younger selves?
- Crowning Moment Of Awesome: Personal ones here and there.
- Even the Guys Want Him: And he fails to establish crowd control! - Keybreak
- Freudian Excuse: Tried everything. In the end, it feels it matters quite a little.
- High Octane Nightmare Fuel: Everywhere around. Quite a challenge to live in a world like this. In fact, what if there could be a world without anything horrible about it?
- Sometimes I find myself scary. Not that I mind.
- The reason why I got interested in Warhammer40000 -books.
- Nightmare Retardant: The most of my 'nightmares' are weird in that, despite their grotesqueness, I don't actually feel scared on any level.
- Ignored Epiphany: Who knows how many...
- Incorruptible Pure Pureness: Subverted because of a strong Halo Effect. I think...
- Innocently Insensitive: If I ever managed to build a time machine, I'd travel to the past and smack my younger self hard.
- Jerkass: Been this. Averted nowadays; it doesn't define my character.
- Jerk With A Heart Of Bronze: Precise, I think, and can't get more romantic. ;)
- Knight in Shining Armor: * sigh* * smile*
- If żou can't find one, be one! I also want to add for clarity that for the right person.
So me. Less and less the whole time.
- Large Ham: When I feel a situation calls for it. Especially when doing presentations.
- Nice Guy: Averted.
- Norse by Norsewest
- Refuge in Audacity: A few things I've pulled off. Of course, I've only done them because of having to improvise as options run out and even then I don't expect to get away with anything.
- Shrinking Violet: Used to be this myself at one point. Nowadays I'm more sociable. Have known lots of people like this with varying feelings.
My most frequent interests:
Vandalism below, please!
- JBridge: We seem to have a lot Finns around here. I wonder why? Oh well. Welcome aboard!
- Tidal_Wave_17: Hi, again, Natseeker! Great to talk to you!
- How goes, Nathan? Great page you got here. Looking forward to more of your writing :) = Schitzo
- Every once in a while, Schitzo. Your criticism is constructive and helpful.
- I hope to get to know you better in the future. ~ Aliroz The Confused.
- You're actually a pretty cool guy. Not to mention way more intelligent than me. I look forward to talking to you more! B) Epitome
- Meep. -Dmboogie
- Meep to you, Dmboogie. =)
- I don't really know you, but this is the greatest contributer's page I've ever seen. Ever. You get a free bag of popcorn. -Yarrunmace
- You've been vandalized For Great Justice! Also, your page is pretty awesome. —a vandal
- Nath is nice, so I really don't know why the hell I haven't vandalized this place before! - Dracia
- So overdue am I...heh, you know you're a lot cooler than you let on. ;) - Keybreak
- HAAHAAHAAHAHAHA Hi -Shichibukai
- Join with me in the laughing choir, Devil.=) -Nathaniel
- So, are you related to Nat The Writer? And is the pope a Hindu? Film At Eleven. — Jimbobbowilly
- I will guard you with my dying breath from the evils of the BLAM glomps! - BlaineTheM0n0
- KA-VANDALIZED! — WandereroftheWastes
- ...you just changed your avatar from MANLY SOLDIER to snarky Genki Girl. I am now confused. O_O ~Noaqiyeum
- There, now your page shall hunger no more.
- Wait, how have I not vandalized your page before? THIS MUST BE REME— oh, wait, I'm remedying it now. Carry on. ~BlackWolfe
- YAY TESIV THAT GAME ATE MY LIFE. ABOUT A YEAR OF MY LIFE. I LOVED EVERY SECOND OF IT. Also hi. ~SunshineWerewolf
- The faeries made me do it... and they are very jealous of your page. - StolenByFaeries
- Your page looks quite badass - Leradny
- How Have I not set your page on fire yet? Plus, you're a really nice guy, especially since I know your true name ;P - Nekoalexa
- Thanks for taking the time to write this Loser so many asweome P Ms! -RTL
- The faeries say it is a shame that our timezones rarely overlap. They wish to know what it is you seek. - StolenByFaeries
- I don't think I've introduced myself on the fora. I'm Enkufka. Nice to meet you!
- Great to meet you, too, Enkufka. I have a feeling we shall talk at some point.
- Hello, Seeker! *hides spray-paint* I wasn't vandalising your page... *pulls out chloroform* Sleep. - JHM
- *falls into a relaxing sleep*
- You have such a cool layout! And a good choice of artwork, too. Do you draw any? -PantheraSapiensEllipsis
- STOP RIGHT THERE CRIMINAL SCUM -Tommy X
- The mission was aborted. The microchip embedded in your skull will self-destruct in five seconds. Have a nice day! :) ~theindefiniteone
- Good thing I have reserve bodies. ;)
- Help me! I'm melting~ Fuzy2K
- Glad to see that you're still alive/have come back from the dead. But this game of cat and mouse will end... or not. I only leave my second mark for now. Actually, I'm just bored. And I found your compliment on the Compliment the Above Troper forum game really nice. Thank you! :) ~theindefiniteone
- And just what, may I ask, are you seeking? =P -Megamagikarp
- Your page has been mutilated. -StrangeDwarf
- The picture of Shogo Kawada proves to me just how awesome you are! - Karl Kadaver
- FINALLY!!!!*giggles insanely* BOOM! -An Exploding Voidling
- You are a really cool guy! ~MilosStefanovic
- -sets page on fire- I win for now, Mister Seeker! -throws winged-pigs into the flame- ~theindefiniteone
- I know what you're seeking! Vandalism! Heard this one before, I suppose? ~Enzeru
- Hi hi! Nice to meet you too. :P ~ Liberated Liberater
- =///= ~raigakuren
- My friend... what doth you seek? Is it pain? Pleasure? Happiness? Or is your seeking fruitless? I dunno. Inhopelessguy
- Isn't it obvious ? YA ALL SEEK MADNESS. AND YOU FOUND IT !! ~Dhana Ragnarok
- We all know how fun it may to go a little overboard in writing something to really provoke a reaction.
- Ailedhoo was not on this page. This is not vandalism. It is a duck.
- I've never BEEN HERE before! —Sean Murray I
- Rai Gen Jin Hai salutes you, soldier!
- So much epic manlyness...I tip my hat to you, sir. -Blake Diamond