We've switched servers and will be updating the old code over the next couple months, meaning that several things might break. Please report issues here
The Spoony Experiment woke me up to erase those damn cookies, but with a price.
I'm a casual editor, who comes here on irregular basis. I like to play around with ideas(I look for quite many things, among them strange scenarios to play around; unfortunately I bribed someone else to play the Quidditch
for me). On top of that, when I get in the mood...
Tropes that describe me best
- Attention Whore: Averted. While sometimes I may across as this, I don't basically have a greater need to be noticed than anyone else. Also subverted from time to time when I attempt to drag others into conversation.
- Break the Cutie: A little too familiar with this. Now afterwards I might actually be grateful.
- Break the Haughty: Zigzagged. I've been quite a gloryhog and learnt to be a bit more humble. Even so, when I aim to rouse others in a conversation, I may unintentionally come across as a friend of attention. Even if I do enjoy it, me narcissist.
- Complete Monster: Some of my former imaginary friends from childhood - because I subsequently made them that way.
- Creepy Child: Has anyone else ever seen nightmares of their younger selves?
- Crowning Moment of Awesome: Personal ones here and there.
- Even the Guys Want Him: And he fails to establish crowd control! - Keybreak
- Freudian Excuse: Tried everything. In the end, it feels it matters quite a little.
- High Octane Nightmare Fuel: Everywhere around. Quite a challenge to live in a world like this. In fact, what if there could be a world without anything horrible about it?
- Sometimes I find myself scary. Not that I mind.
- The reason why I got interested in Warhammer40000 -books.
- Nightmare Retardant: The most of my 'nightmares' are weird in that, despite their grotesqueness, I don't actually feel scared on any level.
- Ignored Epiphany: Who knows how many...
- Incorruptible Pure Pureness: Subverted because of a strong Halo Effect. I think...
- Innocently Insensitive: If I ever managed to build a time machine, I'd travel to the past and smack my younger self hard.
- Jerkass: Been this. Averted nowadays; it doesn't define my character.
- Jerk With A Heart Of Bronze: Precise, I think, and can't get more romantic. ;)
- Knight in Shining Armor: * sigh* * smile*
- If żou can't find one, be one! I also want to add for clarity that for the right person.
So me. Less and less the whole time.
- Large Ham: When I feel a situation calls for it. Especially when doing presentations.
- Nice Guy: Averted.
- Norse by Norsewest
- Refuge in Audacity: A few things I've pulled off. Of course, I've only done them because of having to improvise as options run out and even then I don't expect to get away with anything.
- Shrinking Violet: Used to be this myself at one point. Nowadays I'm more sociable. Have known lots of people like this with varying feelings.
My most frequent interests:
Vandalism below, please!
- JBridge: We seem to have a lot Finns around here. I wonder why? Oh well. Welcome aboard!
- Tidal_Wave_17: Hi, again, Natseeker! Great to talk to you!
- How goes, Nathan? Great page you got here. Looking forward to more of your writing :) = Schitzo
- Every once in a while, Schitzo. Your criticism is constructive and helpful.
- I hope to get to know you better in the future. ~ Aliroz The Confused.
- You're actually a pretty cool guy. Not to mention way more intelligent than me. I look forward to talking to you more! B) Epitome
- Meep. -Dmboogie
- Meep to you, Dmboogie. =)
- I don't really know you, but this is the greatest contributer's page I've ever seen. Ever. You get a free bag of popcorn. -Yarrunmace
- You've been vandalized For Great Justice! Also, your page is pretty awesome. —a vandal
- Nath is nice, so I really don't know why the hell I haven't vandalized this place before! - Dracia
- So overdue am I...heh, you know you're a lot cooler than you let on. ;) - Keybreak
- HAAHAAHAAHAHAHA Hi -Shichibukai
- Join with me in the laughing choir, Devil.=) -Nathaniel
- So, are you related to Nat The Writer? And is the pope a Hindu? Film At Eleven. — Jimbobbowilly
- I will guard you with my dying breath from the evils of the BLAM glomps! - BlaineTheM0n0
- KA-VANDALIZED! — WandereroftheWastes
- ...you just changed your avatar from MANLY SOLDIER to snarky Genki Girl. I am now confused. O_O ~Noaqiyeum
- There, now your page shall hunger no more.
- Wait, how have I not vandalized your page before? THIS MUST BE REME— oh, wait, I'm remedying it now. Carry on. ~BlackWolfe
- YAY TESIV THAT GAME ATE MY LIFE. ABOUT A YEAR OF MY LIFE. I LOVED EVERY SECOND OF IT. Also hi. ~SunshineWerewolf
- The faeries made me do it... and they are very jealous of your page. - StolenByFaeries
- Your page looks quite badass - Leradny
- How Have I not set your page on fire yet? Plus, you're a really nice guy, especially since I know your true name ;P - Nekoalexa
- Thanks for taking the time to write this Loser so many asweome P Ms! -RTL
- The faeries say it is a shame that our timezones rarely overlap. They wish to know what it is you seek. - StolenByFaeries
- I don't think I've introduced myself on the fora. I'm Enkufka. Nice to meet you!
- Great to meet you, too, Enkufka. I have a feeling we shall talk at some point.
- Hello, Seeker! *hides spray-paint* I wasn't vandalising your page... *pulls out chloroform* Sleep. - JHM
- *falls into a relaxing sleep*
- You have such a cool layout! And a good choice of artwork, too. Do you draw any? -PantheraSapiensEllipsis
- STOP RIGHT THERE CRIMINAL SCUM -Tommy X
- The mission was aborted. The microchip embedded in your skull will self-destruct in five seconds. Have a nice day! :) ~theindefiniteone
- Good thing I have reserve bodies. ;)
- Help me! I'm melting~ Fuzy2K
- Glad to see that you're still alive/have come back from the dead. But this game of cat and mouse will end... or not. I only leave my second mark for now. Actually, I'm just bored. And I found your compliment on the Compliment the Above Troper forum game really nice. Thank you! :) ~theindefiniteone
- And just what, may I ask, are you seeking? =P -Megamagikarp
- Your page has been mutilated. -StrangeDwarf
- The picture of Shogo Kawada proves to me just how awesome you are! - Karl Kadaver
- FINALLY!!!!*giggles insanely* BOOM! -An Exploding Voidling
- You are a really cool guy! ~MilosStefanovic
- -sets page on fire- I win for now, Mister Seeker! -throws winged-pigs into the flame- ~theindefiniteone
- I know what you're seeking! Vandalism! Heard this one before, I suppose? ~Enzeru
- Hi hi! Nice to meet you too. :P ~ Liberated Liberater
- =///= ~raigakuren
- My friend... what doth you seek? Is it pain? Pleasure? Happiness? Or is your seeking fruitless? I dunno. Inhopelessguy
- Isn't it obvious ? YA ALL SEEK MADNESS. AND YOU FOUND IT !! ~Dhana Ragnarok
- We all know how fun it may to go a little overboard in writing something to really provoke a reaction.
- Ailedhoo was not on this page. This is not vandalism. It is a duck.
- I've never BEEN HERE before! —Sean Murray I
- Rai Gen Jin Hai salutes you, soldier!
- So much epic manlyness...I tip my hat to you, sir. -Blake Diamond